Isn't this the sexiest mouse on the planet??

MaXimus

[H]ard|Gawd
What do you think of this mouse guys?

Shall I get it? i have a logitech MX100 right now and it looks boring compared to this one...

Microsoft Optical Mouse by S+arck

Img_0885.jpg

Img_0889.jpg

Function > Form

Sorry :p

Edit: Oh, and it's easy enough to replace the red LED with a blue one. Not to be hypocritical, but it does lose a bit of tracking. Not nearly enough for me to notice on a MX310 though.

Aesthetics = good
Functionality= bad

Remember: You can't cover crap in chocolate and expect someone to eat it (well, maybe with the exception of a select few, which of course are the same people who use that mouse). :p

Yeah it looks cool, but I rather have a functional mouse....Imagine trying to frag with that...

Just wait for someone else to make an aluminum mouse. I'm sure it's a matter of time. I might be tempted if they made a good mouse w/ an aluminum finish.
Actually I'd like a brass one, along w/ a wooden case w/ brass accents & a wood cased keyboard w/ brass keys. Oh, and wood monitor bezels.

zandor said:
Just wait for someone else to make an aluminum mouse. I'm sure it's a matter of time. I might be tempted if they made a good mouse w/ an aluminum finish.
Actually I'd like a brass one, along w/ a wooden case w/ brass accents & a wood cased keyboard w/ brass keys. Oh, and wood monitor bezels.

Yes, and while they are at it they can add cute lil' flowers all over it, maybe even a couple of peace signs :D

Jicks said:
It looks kind of like a vagina to me.

what better way to surf your pr0n than by clicking and scrolling the vagina in your hand..

looks nice but i could never get used to that...it also reminds me of an apple mouse, which i hate.

...Dan

I used it at compusa, the buttons dont click easily and it feels cheap. the mx510 and the razer ar your best bet.

robberbaron said:
That's about as cool and useful as this

LOL!! nice..

that apply mouse does suck dick man.. i use the macs here at school every once in a while.. and well.. that mouse blows ballz.... macs in general aren't bad computers though..

jamezzz122 said:
I would consider that mouse if I have a laptop.

which.. the apple or the on on the post.. i woudln't consider either for a laptop.. i have a laptop as a matter of fact. .and just use a mini logitech optic mouse for it.. and is quiet confortable i might add :)

i don't like that mouse, first time i saw it i did not like it. and i still don't like it.:(

Back