Is this the right case for me? CM Stacker

sigmend

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm planning out a new NAS box and I'm having a hell of a time finding an appropriate case for it. I need an ATX case with at least 9x5.25" external bays, but the more the better.
Some relevant information: I'll be using a couple SATA Hotswap backplanes (Will take 8x5.25" Slots) with at least 12 (Up to 13) 7200RPM Harddrives, and I will have at most one optical drive (Probably a bluray reader). I don't have anything set in stone, but a 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo CPU, ABIT IP35 Pro and a random mediocre GPU. I also plan to have an absurdly expensive raid card, and a nice gigabit nic.
The CM Stacker 810 ATX case looks almost perfect to me, however I can't seem to find a store selling it without a CM 850W power supply. CM Stacker 810/W PSU
Will the power supply bundled with the case drive all the equipment I'm planning to use? Are CM PSUs reliable?
Does anyone have a suggestion for non-bundle case that would be a good alternative?

Dangman

Ninja Editor SuperMod
The Stacker 810 is a awesome case. In fact, Ockie, one of the storage nuts here on the forums, has used the Stacker in a similar way. Look up Galaxy 3.0 in the Worklogs section.

As for that PSU, judging from how well the Real Power Pro 750W and 1000W did in HardOCP's testing, the Real Power Pro 850W should be a good PSU. And it should be able to drive your system very well.

Other good alternatives:
Cooler Master RC-590-KKN1-GP ATX Case - $60
AeroCool Masstige - $100
Thermaltake Armor VA8000BWS Full Tower ATX Case - $140