Is this place legit? SOFT/QUALITY

CruisD64

2[H]4U
I was just wondering if this place is legit. They have windows 7 ultimate keys for cheap and I was wondering if anyone has bought through them before. If it's legit, I definitely want to buy one. Thanks!

oem-finder.com

Hmm, I actually just tried calling their tollfree line and it says it has been suspended. I guess its not legit!

Never heard of them, but just remember: if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Someone mentioned this site a few months ago and I don't think a single person trusted them.

Help a couple of old ladies across the street or shovel some snow, save up and buy an OEM copy from a legit e-tailer.

admiralackbartrap.jpg

Help a couple of old ladies across the street or shovel some snow, save up and buy an OEM copy from a legit e-tailer.

What gives you the impression that I don't have money? If it were legit, wouldn't it make sense to buy from the cheaper place?

Their address on their about page of 162 West Texas Street, Fairfield California comes back to a residential development. Seems like a trap to me.

Back