Is this fast enough for Fortnite ?

crazycrave

[H]ard|Gawd
I was ask to put up a you tube video showing my 3600/RX 5700 running in competition settings for Fortnite which I really don't know what those settings are but I can only take some much down grade and here is 1080p Med with Epic draw distance is what I came to like .. Do you think this to be fast enough for the kids .

Last edited:
Put everything on low except for view distance and textures on epic and yes, should be plenty fast for them.

That's how the pros do it.

Put everything on low except for view distance and textures on epic and yes, should be plenty fast for them.

That's how the pros do it.

on mid settings it's already bottlenecked by CPU... GPU never goes beyond 80% usage.. there's no need to keep going down in settings..

Buy the kids a couple tablets for cheaper? Fortnight is a mobile game.
No, it's not a mobile game. It's a pc game that had a mobile port as well a s console ports. It plays best with a mouse and keyboard on a pc.

I see you're trying to be snarky but this is bad advice. You're going to have a crap experience trying to play most games using the recommended system requirements.
Snarky? No, but I can be if you wish.
Most games have system requirements, those are the ones for Fortnite. Easy enough to find, or even reviews of the game itself and what hardware was used.
Question was asked, and it's been answered. More so than your response.

As for bad advice, take it up with Epic as it isn't me who set and posted these requirements.

Snarky? No, but I can be if you wish.
Most games have system requirements, those are the ones for Fortnite. Easy enough to find, or even reviews of the game itself and what hardware was used.
Question was asked, and it's been answered. More so than your response.

As for bad advice, take it up with Epic as it isn't me who set and posted these requirements.

You aren't being snarky, you're being ignorant. The difference between someone that knows what they are talking about and doesn't know what they are talking about is, those that know what they are talking about know minimum sys req give you a shit experience so they don't bother replying with them. Those that don't have a clue will reference said requirments and claim it's not their fault they posted it.

200fps is fast enough for the kids. Now you just need to build a second system so they can play at the same time.

Back