Is this case big enough to fit a Corsair H100 water cooler?

You're going to have clearance issues if you top mount it, as with the fans, its twice as thick as the fan pictured. Even if you where to mount it on the HDD cage you'll still have issues. I'd get the 80 and mount it on the rear fan there.

I own both (separate computers), unless you plan on modding your case heavily to make it fit, you should either get an H80 or get a bigger case.

I own both (separate computers), unless you plan on modding your case heavily to make it fit, you should either get an H80 or get a bigger case.

I have the h100. The h80 is pretty good too though right? it's not like hes going to lose much having to use the H80 is he?

Yea if you poor through the reviews the H100 is a few degrees cooler than the H80, but really for most people it'll come down to fan noise, H100 really allows you to have the same cooling of the H80 but with less ambient noise (depending on fan choice).

And do your self a favor and get something other than the stock corsair fans, they're not bad, but for $10 2 yate-loons ds12m will do your ears a favor at high.

The Antec 300 doesn't even have two fan spaces next to each other to mount something like the H100.

The Antec 300 doesn't even have two fan spaces next to each other to mount something like the H100.

I had a 300 and I don't remember seeing 2 x 120mm fan ports adjacent to mount the H100.

Back