is this a decent phase change unit?

I am sorry, but r u on crack? That is like in the top of the top. You can get a used prommie for $500 on Ebay Then have it modded, baker block, etc. for like $2-300 and run -60's. BUT, if your looking for more then one block, then sure, that thing kicks ass.

Until someone test it.. no way to know. And it seems like it just isn't selling since there are not a single post of result anywhere.
Pricing for triple head evap isn't bad really from what i see.... performance is always questionable as they might have ran that result in some low powered cpu or running default v-core (lol).
Until than, I see no reason for bashing it or praising it thouhg... ;) So whose got deep pocket to get one and find out?

I'm a complete noob. But wouldn't a phase change unit that can give you -60 to -100 temps for $300-500 be a lot better then a unit that does -40 temps for $1700? or does it have something im not seeing?

Flintblade said:
I'm a complete noob. But wouldn't a phase change unit that can give you -60 to -100 temps for $300-500 be a lot better then a unit that does -40 temps for $1700? or does it have something im not seeing?

It is. It's just that that specific one does two gpu's and a cpu at the same time. You can get a modded one that does that for much less than 1700.

Bbq said:
It is. It's just that that specific one does two gpu's and a cpu at the same time. You can get a modded one that does that for much less than 1700.

From were? Got a linky? I would be interested in a 3 head DD system tuned for under $1700 RTR.

Back