is there anything similar to NZXT HALE90?

illli

[H]ard|Gawd
its time to buy a new psu, and i'm really liking those flat ribbon cables of the NZXT HALE90 series... but i was wondering is there any other manufacturers that have cables like these? so far my searching has not turned up anything.
or is it possible i can buy them separately for any modular psu (and thus greatly expanding my selection choices)?

You can't buy them separately, due to the fact that not every manufacturer uses the same standards for modular cables. Even with the same manufacturer, they can have different modular connections.

The Corsair AX series uses the ribbon style cables for some of the cables. Not sure of any others.

Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold series also does.. but you should go ahead with an NZXT purchase, they're excellent PSUs

I haven't found anything else out there, so I'll probably get the hale.
only thing I'm concerned about is I think it has extra long cables or something, and I'm wanting this for a sff build lol

I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. As for your build, if you're concerned about long cables, you should consider a PSU from Silverstone's Strider series. Although they don't use flat cables, Silverstone does offer a short cables kit which is perfect for HTPCs and other situations when space is limited. You'll sacrifice a bit of aesthetics, but it may be worth it for you.

Back