Is there any way to freecam INSIDE

I love the game INSIDE so much I have watched 16 people play it.

I am so fascinated with behind the scenes things and out of bounds in games but I can't find anywhere online that tells me how to freecam INSIDE so I can go exploring things up close.

I am going crazy ... does anyone here know a way I can freecam and explore INSIDE?

Thank you !!

Outside of things programmed into the game, the likely answer is no. If there is a console interface that allows you to unlock the camera, that's probably your only solution. But this game, like Limbo, is designed as a 2.5D game and may have likely been designed in general to not allow any other perspective of the game.

EDIT: Doing a quick search of the Wiki for Inside does not net any information regarding console commands.
https://inside.fandom.com/wiki/Inside_Wiki

Last edited:
But there are 3d objects in the background like cars rendered. And the scene where your in the warehouse and a forklift comes in and picks up people in a cage. There has to be some kind of way to see all that upclose.

Try cheat engine. Never used it myself, but I've seen that other people have used it to make camera mods for games that have no such function themselves (no photo mode or Ansel support).

Back