Is there any vehicles in STALKER?

They were in for the first few years of development, but ended up getting axed, along with a few other features.

Have fun trying to drive a vehicle with all the anomalies.

Can you use or buy vehicles in stalkers?

No, but I'm sad that they didn't include that feature in the final game. I'm getting tired of all the walking, even though I'm loving the game :)

No, but I'm sad that they didn't include that feature in the final game. I'm getting tired of all the walking, even though I'm loving the game :)

At this point i'd love a horse (a la Oblivion).

It would be nice to see them added, and i have also read that the code is all in place to make it happen it just needs to be implemented.

I think it would be a blast to boot around in a 4 wheeler or motorbike.

It would be nice to see them added, and i have also read that the code is all in place to make it happen it just needs to be implemented.

I think it would be a blast to boot around in a 4 wheeler or motorbike.

I'd been thinking it would be nice to have a bicycle but I like yours better. Of course then you have to worry about finding fuel and it will obviously be contaminated with radiation so a bicycle wouldn't be so bad. Of course the developers would fuck you over by making it get random flat tires, bent forks, etc so that you are always looking for bike parts or a better bike.

There are fuel cans scattered about the game, I think that might be leftover from where the vehicles were cut.

Back