Is there any source for CaseLabs case parts

DanNeely

Supreme [H]ardness
After switching back to an aircooled GPU (no waterblocks for an EVGA 3070 yet), I noticed my CPU is running ~25C cooler than it did before with the coolant lines never getting above room temperature instead of getting warmish to the touch after running long enough to heat soak.

Since the lower CPU temp means my pump/fans are running quieter I'd kinda like to keep the lower operating temps even if they don't impact anything else. To add a significant amount of extra cooling though, I'd need a second radiator mount for the bottom chamber in my MAGNUM SMA8 case. With Caselabs out of business is there any way to get one though?

I need to check that a full length mount won't interfere with my PSU; but I'd be interested in buying yours if it will work.

Edit: The other part I'm looking for would be a faceplate to fill the hole if I decide to get rid of my optical drive. I thought the 2x140 fan (techincally radiator) mount I had in front was in addition to the stock face plates - but I've looked almost all of the places I might've stored them without finding one. My case is black though, so even if you had any spares from your gray case they wouldn't match.

Last edited:
I do have a extra black single slot vented cover and yes the 560 mount will fit with the psu mounted

I'm hoping to fine a 360 flexbay or get one made if i cant find one. I have a couple great fab guys near me

Back