is there any cheap alternitives to the corsair 800/700D?

slayer9019

[H]ard|Gawd
is there any cheap alternitives to the corsair 800/700D?

im looking for around sub 100 but can be a bit flexible.

Nothing in the sub $100 range that can be a direct comparision. Different feature set. A $100 full tower case will be just a box.
What you can do is head over to the Cooler Master website and go to their store. I'm sure they will have a refurbished sale for July 4th this weekend.
Usually they do a free shipping sale. Wait for that and you will get a better $100 case.
http://cmstore.coolermaster-usa.com...Csid=f2e7f204b27417d13711b79c1c81b339&x=0&y=0
They arrive in like new condition so don't worry about the quality.

Last edited:
How about the Silverstone Raven RV02? I just got the case today and its awesome. Its not as big as the 800D, however there's still plenty of room for the components and the cable managing is extremely easy and good looking. Price is 159.99 however. There was a 20 mail in rebate when I ordered mine last week.

You asked for comparisions of two full tower cases then you go with a mid-tower NZXT case?

You would have been better off getting a HAF 922 or Storm Scout.

You asked for comparisions of two full tower cases then you go with a mid-tower NZXT case?

You would have been better off getting a HAF 922 or Storm Scout.

What a huge letdown.

Decided to get a cheap case and wait to sell off a few things before I go drop some serious case cash.

Plus I can use the NZXT to replace my old AMD 64 cases that broke, when I change it out on the i7

Back