Is there an app to measure battery capacity?

janas19

[H]ard|Gawd
I just picked up a new Moto g7. My last phone was a ZTE Blade Z Max, and I had it for 2 years until the battery lost charge. I'm looking to measure how quickly the battery capacity on my new phone diminishes. Is there an app I can use for that?

I just picked up a new Moto g7. My last phone was a ZTE Blade Z Max, and I had it for 2 years until the battery lost charge. I'm looking to measure how quickly the battery capacity on my new phone diminishes. Is there an app I can use for that?

There's one between your ears- charge the phone and use it till it dies.

Accubattery.

Can confirm it works too. On previous Nexus 6P, my battery started wearing out after 18 months or so and that app reported it to be around 70% capacity. I replaced the battery and it went back up to 103%. So I'm sure it's not completely accurate, but it's a good estimate and it takes a handful of large charge cycles to get an accurate estimate.

Accubattery.

Can confirm it works too. On previous Nexus 6P, my battery started wearing out after 18 months or so and that app reported it to be around 70% capacity. I replaced the battery and it went back up to 103%. So I'm sure it's not completely accurate, but it's a good estimate and it takes a handful of large charge cycles to get an accurate estimate.

I'll check it out, thanks

Back