is there a way to stop the facebook lower left corner pop up?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
https://webapps.stackexchange.com/q...page-popup-notifications-in-lower-left-corner

after doing a lot of search, it seems there is no way of stopping this. See link above.

I'm at the notificaion page, they talk about Push and SMS, but they don't tell you where to block the pop up at the bottom left corner

what I normally do is to view the notification at the top right bell icon. But I want the bottom left corner pop up to end

its supposed to be there, all browsers do it so you can see the url youre going to. youre supposed to pay attention to it so you dont get hit with fake links.

the new notification pop up at the bottom left. That's the one I want to stop. I have since turn OFF Push or SMS on almost everything, no difference. I don't understand this

Depending on the browser you can go that route by blocking them out (chrome example), but as far as I know those are a constant on the FB website. Push notifications and SMS are not the areas to be looking for as those pertain to phone and mobile.

turn everything off on the settings page.

1625666397626.png

Depending on the browser you can go that route by blocking them out (chrome example), but as far as I know those are a constant on the FB website. Push notifications and SMS are not the areas to be looking for as those pertain to phone and mobile.

so Chrome changed quite a bit since the above link. But I manage to follow thru and it does work. Thank you for helping out.

Now, I use Firefox mostly because it allows me to export a bookmark to 1 single html file. Now when I key in notification at firefox, there are website that I setup that does not allow notification. But you can't add anywebsite to it. So I assume if I can add facebook under the notification setting on firefox, that I can block those notification.

Back