Is there a way to hide status bar always on Android ?

Zorachus

[H]F Junkie
One super cool feature on the Samsung Internet Browser, was a release back in Springtime, that allowed the status bar to hidden. It looked so modern and nicer on new phones like a Galaxy S8 or V30, with minimal bezels etc...

But since then all the newer Samsung Interest .apks don't have that option anymore. I went back to that older .apk build, but it's a bit buggy in other areas, and the newest release is much smoother and overall better. But I miss that hide status bar option, don't understand why they got rid of that option ? It give you a little bit more space to view the web page at the top. And I also then have the Nav keys hidden while in the browser, so the browser takes up the entire screen, making the phone look very iPhone X'ish.

I run Nova launcher on my V30, and it has the option to hide status bar on the home screen, which I have set, but not while in an app itself, or in the browser. I wish there was a way to do that ? Any opinion ?

Try dark icons on the status bar and see if it helps. It doesn't truly hide the status bar but it kinda helps to not see it :p

Edit: It's a nova prime feature I think.

Back