is there a way to hide my IP?. LOTS of Traffic , free proxy?

Dr_Chanesaw

Limp Gawd
i know there are websites like proxify.com youhide.com, and i can use a script to direct all my traffic through there but they seem to work slow and i dont think they were designed for a lot of traffic.. I have a clicker that upclick peoples' social websites and views, but i dont want to get my IP banned or something like that.

correct me if i am wrong, but isn't that shady practices?

i know there are websites like proxify.com youhide.com, and i can use a script to direct all my traffic through there but they seem to work slow and i dont think they were designed for a lot of traffic.. I have a clicker that upclick peoples' social websites and views, but i dont want to get my IP banned or something like that.

1) This is a potentially shady practice--you have no reason or purpose for doing such a thing that isn't sinister in motive. I'd strongly discourage you from continuing down this course of action.

2) Most proxy servers aren't build for high-bandwidth. Anonymity has it's price.

I agree with the others, a bit shady IMO. However, I did run across a firefox proxy plugin a while back. Can't remember the name, might want to look into that.

Otherwise, SSL was designed for a reason.

There are a dozen legitimate reasons to hide your IP...

Hiding any form of personal identification while using the internet is protected by the constitution, is certainly not violating any laws, and is allowed to be discussed on these forums.

So you guys would instantly suspect misdoing of anyone who has encrypted material on their harddrive? Everyone has a right to privacy in their own home, acting on that right does not make you a criminal

Back