is there a way.. [sound/speakers]

MienTommy

n00b
is there a way to make 1 set of your speakers only play the background music/beat only? and 1set to play the nonbackground music/the words and stuff only? or make 1set play background and 1 set play both? I got 6 speakers/3 sets.

Like on my cousins car, I can hear the background of the music and the words and stuff at the same Decibel(i think thats wat its called on what sound is measured by)

well youd have to use some sort of crossover, to tell the speakers "hey you 3, play the low frequency shit, and you 3 over there, the highs and mids"

It's decibel, or dB (the capitalized B for Alexander Graham Bell). For referring to sound pressure, it's dB SPL. And, no, you can't remix something that's already mixed. The best you can do is run certain frequency bands through a crossover network or equalize certain bands to accentuate the general region of the vox (or use a stereo coding technique to attempt to filter out mono-summed content).

I like how you refer to vocals as "nonbackground music/words", by the way. That's pretty amusing.

Back