Is there a good strategy to getting a 6700xt?

The prices are right there in the box you check. It's not like they give you 2 hours to hurry you.
When it’s a text message I received, and it takes forever to load the New Egg app for the Shuffle, and I am in a hurry already, yes it is plausible for that to happen.

When it’s a text message I received, and it takes forever to load the New Egg app for the Shuffle, and I am in a hurry already, yes it is plausible for that to happen.

I get the texts well before the time it starts.

Screenshot_20210511-185217_Messages.jpg

I get the texts well before the time it starts.

View attachment 355462
I do as well, and as you said, “well before the time it starts”. Which means that when I remember to enter, often it’s nearly over with.

I’m not really understanding the point of your line of questioning. The point that I was trying to make with my OP, was that the New Egg bundles in the Shuffle are mostly crap, designed to shovel stuff to increase their margin. Rarely do they represent a good deal, much less close to scalping ideologies.

I do as well, and as you said, “well before the time it starts”. Which means that when I remember to enter, often it’s nearly over with.

I’m not really understanding the point of your line of questioning. The point that I was trying to make with my OP, was that the New Egg bundles in the Shuffle are mostly crap, designed to shovel stuff to increase their margin. Rarely do they represent a good deal, much less close to scalping ideologies.

So, it take two hours to load the app? I am just going by your words. Also, why not just use a browser instead of the app?

So, it take two hours to load the app? I am just going by your words. Also, why not just use a browser instead of the app?
Because, it automatically loads the app when I click on the link. And yes, there is 2 hours, but I usually remember to enter the shuffle when it’s almost over, sometimes missing the shuffle altogether.

Because, it automatically loads the app when I click on the link. And yes, there is 2 hours, but I usually remember to enter the shuffle when it’s almost over, sometimes missing the shuffle altogether.
Yeah, I have definitely been busy with work, and missed the shuffle.

trouble is, they don't post all of the items right away,So I will open up the shuffle page, see that probably all of the stuff isn't there yet-----and then get busy with work and miss the selection period completely.

Honestly, pricing on 6700xt's seems especially bad right now. I typically see them for $900-1000 at microcenter (they've been sitting on shelves along with 6900xt's for awhile now), with the cheapest being $720 (pre-tax) for an open box model. A 6800 will typically sell for $1000-1200 and seems like a no-brainer alternative if you're already going to spend that amount of money. Availability of nvidia cards is still non-existent but 6700xt's and 6900xt's are plentiful so if you have a microcenter nearby I'd visit it between Tuesday-Friday in the mornings if possible. 6800s and 6800xt's are a little harder to come by but still appear sometimes and stay on the shelf for awhile.

For an advantage on the AMD.COM store watch this video.
This is how I got a 6800xt yesterday. Very easy, and it only took me a couple tries once the cards went live.

Back