Is There A Good Gaming Wireless Keyboard?

Howie

Limp Gawd
As far as I know, there aren't too many wireless keyboards around besides the ones made by Logitech and none of those are really performance or gaming keyboards. I was wondering if there's a good wireless gaming keyboard. Price isn't a concern.

Wireless in general is at the opposite spectrum of gaming peripherals. Why anyone would really have a need for a wireless keyboard is beyond me. Aside from Apple fruits looking at it from the aesthetics point of view.

I am aware of this keyboard, but know nothing about it as it doesn't interest me.

It is mechanical, wireless and that is about it. Looks like you can plug in a USB cable if you ever want it to be wired, so that is cool.

http://www.amazon.com/XArmor-U9W-wireless-mechanical-keyboard/dp/B004S862FW

But it isn't backlit. Backlighting uses power, so it isn't a very popular feature among wireless keyboards. If you want backlighting you would have to settle for something like the Logitech K800 or w/e else is on the market.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm using a wireless mouse (tech has improved a lot over the years) and so I'm interested in wireless keyboards.

Thanks for the link though. I'm not too interested in that keyboard either but will look up the reviews. Guess there really aren't any good wireless ones out there.

My experience with Logitech is that it has some ghosting problems (K300 series I think)...

SIIG made a small wireless keyboard which does not have any ghosting issues I could come across, which even for a wired keyboard is impressive without the N-key rollover spec:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823191012

Only issue with the keyboard is that you may have to replace the battery every month (only one battery).

I'm using a wireless mouse (tech has improved a lot over the years) and so I'm interested in wireless keyboards.

Thanks for the link though. I'm not too interested in that keyboard either but will look up the reviews. Guess there really aren't any good wireless ones out there.

It hasnt advanced enough to be any wear near as good as wired. Your asking for two features that are opposites.

I use the wireless logitech dinovo for notebooks with my PC. I switch between it and my DAS keyboard if someone is sleeping in my room and haven't really noticed any latency issues (used with starcraft2, BF3, ME3, COD).

It's a notebook style keyboard, though, with cross-keys and low profile. I usually use it when watching videos or listening to music away from my desk since it has media keys.

I was wondering the same thing......whoops, wrong post.

I thought this said click here to delete?

Back