Is PA [H]ard?

Wixard

2[H]4U
Anyone here near the pittsburgh area, and available for lan parties? I was thinking about getting them started at my store. Mid sized , not sure how many i could accomadate,(25-40ish? Depending) i have a few local people interested, admission free (unless my eletric bill starts getting ganked) It would be a chip in for food and drink or bring your own. Sheetz 1 min drive away.

Im just checking interest on the forum, ill probably do them anyways. Not big or flashy, just a lan.

Myself and T-Bird151 (or whatever it is) founded SCOGP. Jeffro and about 6 others are official members. And there's about 20 or so unofficial members.

How about Philly? Or suburbs of.

Don't feel like making the trek to Pittsburg with all thos potholes, would kill my car.

Originally posted by i3lacKnyte
yes yes we need more philly/ suburbs of lans

I'm probably gonna be starting one up within the next 3 months in the lancaster county area.

PM me if intersted.

oh yeah, in 3 months i am moving (i dont even know where yet, probably somewhere between SEPA and NEPA) so that sucks, but at least for now the next time i am in lancaster and see a horse drawn carriage trotting down the road with a big red [H] graffiti'ed on the side i know who to blame :D

Originally posted by i3lacKnyte
oh yeah, in 3 months i am moving (i dont even know where yet, probably somewhere between SEPA and NEPA) so that sucks, but at least for now the next time i am in lancaster and see a horse drawn carriage trotting down the road with a big red [H] graffiti'ed on the side i know who to blame :D

LAMO

Actually, a small black Mazda :D

Where are you now?

Word. I'm at school in Millersville University. Right in Dutch Country (Lancaster County). There's a decent Menonite population here at my school and Amish buggies are pretty common a little east of here. I like to ride my bike out that way to take in the scenery when it's warm.

Back