Is Oblivion online only?

You couldnt get online in Oblivion even if you wanted to, no MP.

actually there is a way to do LAN 2 player.
DONT PM ME ASKING HOW BECAUSE I LOST IT WHEN I REFORMATTED

wow, 2[H]4U and doesn't know about oblivion. must not come to general gaming often :)

He's talking about the LAN mod. It doesn't work well, because the two world aren't synchronized, just the two players.

wow, 2[H]4U and doesn't know about oblivion. must not come to general gaming often :)

laugh

I have heard of it, just wasnt sure if it was online or not.

I got caught in the online gaming trap. My wife doesnt appreciatr those much. :D

Oh man I love it. Oblivion is a fucking great game. I'm glad it's not MP. A coop mod or expansion would be AWESOME though. In about the 3-4 days i've had it I have 30+ hours. I didn't play one day because work was gay so I just didn't feel like it. But man is it addicting. I have the PS3 version and it's fun as a thief. Good times..

You could also try OblivionOnline. I am not sure how much better that mod is from the one mentioned above.

Oh man I love it. Oblivion is a fucking great game. I'm glad it's not MP. A coop mod or expansion would be AWESOME though. In about the 3-4 days i've had it I have 30+ hours. I didn't play one day because work was gay so I just didn't feel like it. But man is it addicting. I have the PS3 version and it's fun as a thief. Good times..

Shivering Isles expansion came out less than 2 months ago.

Back