Is Netflix Planning the Ultimate Super Bowl Surprise with “Cloverfield” Sequel?

I am not sure what to think of the film. That one..... i think aussie guy with the beard....man I had a problem with his acting.....

Terrible movie, I switched and started watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Love that movie.

the dude from the 'IT CROWD'? I think the director just asked him to goof off like the infamous series.

man, now im off to watch a few episodes of that brilliant series.

I generally despise shaky camera films. I did like the first movie even with that. The second movie was better.
This move was bad and not in the good way.

The marketing was a great idea. The just did it with a crappy movie.

I tend to be a pretty easy going guy. Not complain much about a 1~2 hour movie.

But this piece of shit was horrible, and I completely regret watching it.

I am super thankful about Altered Carbon though. that show has been pretty decent.

I know someone mentioned RAW earlier. I liked it as well. Another horror movie I thought was fantastic was The Void.

the dude from the 'IT CROWD'? I think the director just asked him to goof off like the infamous series.

man, now im off to watch a few episodes of that brilliant series.

Oh!? I didn't know he was in this. Now I have to watch this.

the Chinese whom only speaks mandarin and everyone else speaking the same when communicating with her

Yeah that one had me really scratching my head. I get that maybe someday like 100 years from now if things go a certain we'd all speak Mandarin as a second (or first) language. But, it just seemed REALLY inefficient for the whole crew to learn Mandarin instead of the one person learing English. . .

And there were just some weird decisions in the movie. For example:

The main character wants to stay in the parallel dimension--where she already exists!--because her children are not dead. That's fucking crazy people level decision making, because not only would you be swooping in on YOURSELF to share your children, but you'd be abandoning your husband in your own universe.

Overall I think the movie needed to just either go full comedy, or take itself more seriously. If it takes itself more seriously, it could be great, and maybe another 10 minutes of extra scenes explaining some more things would have been nice, without totally explaining EVERYTHING, which they clearly don't want to bother with. Then again, if it does that, then it'd be Event Horizon 2.0 (full disclosure: I liked Event Horizon).

Bah, I guess I'm saying it's a bit of a mess and frustrating because I can see the potential that was there.

I watched the movie last night. It's ok.

Things got weird after they fired off the accelerator the first time. AKA how does one guy not know there are hundreds of worms and a gyroscope inside him? Why does the wall just randomly attack and take his arm, then later, the arm is crawling and tells the crew after they give it a pen that they should check inside the other guy. Sure some of it could be chalked up to interacting with another universe , but seemed a bit far fetched and not executed well.

overall was interesting enough to finish watching, and I'd probably give it a 5/10.

I watched the movie last night. It's ok.

Things got weird after they fired off the accelerator the first time. AKA how does one guy not know there are hundreds of worms and a gyroscope inside him? Why does the wall just randomly attack and take his arm, then later, the arm is crawling and tells the crew after they give it a pen that they should check inside the other guy. Sure some of it could be chalked up to interacting with another universe , but seemed a bit far fetched and not executed well.

overall was interesting enough to finish watching, and I'd probably give it a 5/10.

Some parts were pretty cheesy but thought it was worth the watch. In regards to the worms I feel like they didn't get teleported right away, more like the speed of plot. I mean the gyro was also in him and I feel that was also very delayed. Also have none of these people seen a sci-fi show with multiple timelines? I feel it would be super easy to explain it and people got super mad for no real reason. Its like dude, ALTERNATE REALITY FFS this is like DC level 2 earth stuff. not even full multiverse.

6/10

if you consider this movie as a satire, that it is watchable. Makes sense with the kitchen sink approach, bizarre physics , and the Chinese whom only speaks mandarin and everyone else speaking the same when communicating with her

she's the wookie of the movie

Back