Is it worth to move into Apple Ecosystem?

maverick786us

2[H]4U
Right now I and my family are completely into Windows Eco-system. My dad who is not a technical enthusiastic like me, uses his laptop for simple basic uses like ...

1) Surfing internet
2) Online share trading
4) YouTube
5) Some miscellaneous works like working on MS Word, checking emails, online ticket booking etc.

He DETEST Windows 8, but finds WP8.1 in his Lumia 1320 fine. Although he was fine with Windows XP and 7.

Now my friends and colleagues, who use MacBook pro for iPhone, iPad programming using objective C, told me that MAC OS is better than Windows in following ways
1) Its much more optimized OS than windows in terms of Multi tasking.
2) Applications seldom freeze in Mac Book pro, no matter how many we open in background
3) They say that multi-tasking in MAC is better than Windows.
4) They say that a novice user like my dad will find MAC better and much more user friendly than Windows.

So they say that, if my dad completely moves into MAC Ecosystem, where he will have MBP, an iPhone as a secondary device, he already owns an iPad 2, it will be beneficial for him. Specially with next generation, Mac OS and iOS 8, where you can synchronize emails in all the 3 devices, provided that they are connected together using Bluetooth.

What is your opinion on this? Should I recommend dad to move on to Apple Ecosystem? Will it make his day to day work easier and faster?

Multitasking is better in OS X? How? I see no difference. By the way, I own both Macs and Windows computers. You will find Mac owners are usually incredibly biased, thankfully I'm not but by the sound of it your friends are. Apps were prone to freeze in XP days while running a lot of apps but it just doesn't happen anymore if your install is well maintained (or your dad's). If your friends mean multitasking is better effects wise, then yes. The genie effect is cool. But generally people don't switch to a OS 'cause the minimize effect is cool.

By the way, OS X IS NOT MORE USER FRIENDLY THEN WINDOWS and in my experience, never has been. That's not to say it's not intuitive. It's just not more intuitive. Your dad will have to learn a brand new OS, that alone makes it less intuitive (because as we all know, older people who are not into tech=hate learning new tech).

And why does your dad need synced emails via bluetooth? Most modern email clients support push or 5 second syncing.

Overall, I work at about the same speed on OS X as Windows (and usually my tasks are similar to your dad's). The dock can open apps quickly, but so can the taskbar. Multi tasking the same. The X button usually doesn't close apps (which is fully retarded if you ask me). Overall there's no reason to move, espially for someone who doesn't care. The real advantage for an older person: hardware simplicity. But if you're there, he doesn't really need that since you can help him.

These threads come up a lot.
The short answer is that there is no right solution.

My Dad as an example is an attorney who more or less has problems with all new devices. We got him an Android phone, and it flummoxes him. He hates it, and wants to move back to a non-smart device flip-phone.

He's been using Windows for years and refused to have his current machine upgraded to Windows 7. He's still on XP. If your Dad is like my Dad, I would say that change would be perceived as bad. OSX paradigms are not the same as Windows paradigms. I would say it's less about ease in the case of my Father, and more about learning. He doesn't really want to learn anything new. He just wants to be able to do his work with the least amount of fuss. "Learning" would just get in the way of his getting work done (which for him is primarily reading and writing briefs).

So, does he even like computers or are they a begrudging necessity? There is no 'best answer' here. That said, I'll answer your numbered questions.

1.) I would say that Apple's are inherently better at running many tasks, mostly due to the way OSX handles memory and it's useful features regarding screen real estate that promote doing many tasks. Such as Spaces, Expose (Mission Control), etc. However, it doesn't sound like it matters in your Dad's case. If all he's doing is browsing, writing documents, and sending e-mails, I would call that "multi-tasking". Those are all very light tasks. OSX won't show any advantage with such a light usage case.

2.) As much as I like OSX/Mac's, they do still have crashes from time to time. Some people will tell you they're equal, some will say less/more. I personally feel as though I have less crashes than I ever did in Windows, but I haven't been a regular Windows user for years. So the current state of things is not really up for me to judge. However, OSX is an operating system, it is programmed by humans, it does therefore contain bugs. On the other hand everything is sandboxed and it's very rare to have the entire system crash (BSOD), I've never even had one on my current iMac, although I did in the past on previous versions of OSX.

3.) This is the same question as question 1.

4.) That is up to your Dad. A lot of what comes easy versus difficult is desire to learn. If you have a desire to learn, everything is easy, because you want to figure it out. And even if it is truly hard, you enjoy figuring out the difficulties because of your enjoyment/desire to learn. If your Dad has that, then yes, it will be fairly easy. If he hates new technology, doesn't want to learn, and otherwise is stubborn, then no, it won't be fun or easy at all. OSX is just straight different than Windows and has different paradigms as explained before.

The Apple ecosystem is nice and it is all designed to be integrated. However, I wouldn't say that it's for everyone. Blanket statements just get you trouble. I would cater whatever you get your Dad to his needs. If Windows is currently meeting all his needs, I don't see a reason to switch. If there is a benefit to running OSX, then by all means. But I wouldn't take any such decision lightly.

Multitasking is better in OS X? How? I see no difference. By the way, I own both Macs and Windows computers. You will find Mac owners are usually incredibly biased, thankfully I'm not but by the sound of it your friends are. Apps were prone to freeze in XP days while running a lot of apps but it just doesn't happen anymore if your install is well maintained (or your dad's). If your friends mean multitasking is better effects wise, then yes. The genie effect is cool. But generally people don't switch to a OS 'cause the minimize effect is cool.

I would say that PC users are just as biased. If you need any level of proof, just trying being anywhere on this forum other than this subforum (and even sometimes in this subforum). I've heard probably more speech about how Mac's are overpriced, useless pieces of garbage than dog biscuits in a backyard. I've also heard plenty of ad hominem attacks, saying that Mac users are 'biased', 'ignorant', 'n00b's, or otherwise. On balance, this isn't a Mac or PC issue. This is a human issue. Any opinion that isn't held by the other party creates arguments. We could talk Chevy/Ford, Import/Domestic, IPA/Hefeweizen, Intel/AMD, Republican/Democrat, Jacob/Edward, and there will be a retarded shout fest. I'm just sick of people saying that Mac users are arrogant or think that their farts don't smell. I'm not saying that there aren't people that are like that, there are, but like I just mentioned, it's not an Apple thing, it's people that are heavily invested in whatever set of beliefs they have. If you're going to mention those things, then be on balance and recognize there are plenty of Apple haters out there that all just trash talk. I basically wouldn't dare to say I'm on a Mac on CS:GO... you and I both know what would happen if I did.

By the way, OS X IS NOT MORE USER FRIENDLY THEN WINDOWS and in my experience, never has been. That's not to say it's not intuitive. It's just not more intuitive. Your dad will have to learn a brand new OS, that alone makes it less intuitive (because as we all know, older people who are not into tech=hate learning new tech).

I would say that OSX has several advantages that are easier than Windows doesn't have. Lack of installing is one example, which also goes for deletion or removal of programs. This also goes hand in hand with not having a registry. I think the concept of having a 'task bar' that stays constant and changes depending on context provides unity across all apps and adds ease and cohesion. But I will admit of course (as I did even in my own reply) that either requires learning and understanding of paradigms. If they didn't then back in the early 90's moving large companies from DOS to any OS with a GUI would've been easy, but that process took years.

Also, Windows 8 is decidedly unintuitive. And that's coming from other Windows users (on this forum, I recognize that it's not scientific, but there has been plenty of complaints about MS' new OS). I've used it a bit myself, and I still find that it doesn't do things in a quick or efficient manner.

Overall, I work at about the same speed on OS X as Windows (and usually my tasks are similar to your dad's). The dock can open apps quickly, but so can the taskbar. Multi tasking the same. The X button usually doesn't close apps (which is fully retarded if you ask me). Overall there's no reason to move, espially for someone who doesn't care. The real advantage for an older person: hardware simplicity. But if you're there, he doesn't really need that since you can help him.

OSX has things to increase your speed, such as a much more robust series of hotkeys, spaces, mission control, built in macros, terminal, Spotlight (or even better Quicksilver), etc. If you don't use these things, then yes, Windows and OSX would be comparable in speed (that is to say, if you use your mouse to complete tasks as opposed to any of these other solutions).

Lack of crashing helps. As well as there being fewer viruses designed for OSX. Other advantages include having a scalable UI, Windows still hasn't caught up on this. Hence why having a Retina MBP with Windows on it is such a pain, as the icons become tiny specs and reading fonts on it becomes a chore.

Last edited:

And why does your dad need synced emails via bluetooth? Most modern email clients support push or 5 second syncing.

It's not a need for him to sync emails, but if it can make his work easy and faster, then it's a blessing. He is still learning windows 8, can't go back to windows 7, because sonar or later it will be discontinued by MS. Is it easier to get used to learn Mac over Windows 8, which most of the people still find annoying .

My colleagues who are using mac book pro for iOS development said that Mac never freezes, the application never freeze. They say, the way Mac OS is designed, it handles memory better in much better way, it never lets an application consume resources inappropriate. In that way they consider Mac OS more optimised and better in terms of multi tasking

Last edited:
Absolutely not. Windows 8 is still Windows. OS X, well... It's still a OS. And Unknown, those are great multi tasking features, to power users like you and I. I use them a lot (the better handling of screen real estate and Mission Control, though cant say RAM managment is any better then Windows nowadays). But as you said, your dad doesn't really care about power usage, just as most dads.

Thank you. My dad is not the kind of person who like to learn new things. All he care about is getting his basic work done. He doesn't know how to use windows explorer. He directly opens files and attachment directly, and then he ask me where to find the files. He faces similar issues while taking prints, where deleting an improper job from printer queue is out of mind. I am not available all the time as 12 hours are spend at work and commuting. I thought moving to mac ecosystem might these tasks easier. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Thanks for the suggestion

Thank you. My dad is not the kind of person who like to learn new things. All he care about is getting his basic work done. He doesn't know how to use windows explorer. He directly opens files and attachment directly, and then he ask me where to find the files. He faces similar issues while taking prints, where deleting an improper job from printer queue is out of mind. I am not available all the time as 12 hours are spend at work and commuting. I thought moving to mac ecosystem might these tasks easier. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Thanks for the suggestion

If he doesn't want to learn, then yeah, I'd just stick to Windows. If you can change the default downloading locations, that might help (put 'em on a folder on the desktop or something).

Yeah I feel you. Normally I would just reccomend getting a cheap Macbook to try out, but since just trying out something is a big deal to a normal dad that won't work. I mean, you never know, your dad my love OS X for whatever reason. But he could also hate it. For me and you, that'd be a hor down the drain (learning OS X that is) For your dad, it's many more hours and headaches trying to help your dad learn, and if he hates it, all down the drain.

By the way, have you tried some setting that automatically saves the attachment instead of opening it? I'm not sure what client you use so it may be impossible.

Downloading an email attachment is a simple example, there are other similar things, which my dad find difficult while working on a PC. He is a retired civil engineer, who still works as a consultant. He has got a huge collection of books, that he needs for his work. I always encourage dad to scan these book and read it in iPad. But this is an age, where a person doesn't like learning new things. The reason he is OK with Windows Phone is because it was his first smartphone. Although Windows Phone is less complex compared to a desktop OS, that why he find it easy to operate and install applications.

I've used pc desktop and laptops for years and honestly switching to a mac laptop is one of the best decisions I've ever made computer-wise. It's smooth efficient the trackpad is great the keys feel awesome (for a laptop) . I wouldn't go back.

You state that you use both OS X and Windows, and then go on to basically deny any advantages one might have over the other. Sorry, but the two are pretty different, and are better at different things. For example, OS X is better at window management and workflow (thanks to Automator), and Windows is better at managing multiple displays.

I also think you overstate OS X's learning curve given your position that both OSes are equivalent.

I never stated they were completely equivalent, and I also noted later the tools OS X does have tools to improve multi tasking (TBH that's the only major improvement OS X has in my book). But, the tools are for power users which is dad is not. The OSes are quite similar in features, but quite different all around. There's a reasonably sharp learning curve to it for just a standard guy. My dad still has a lot of trouble with OS X and still uses Windows when he can.

I was hard on OS X in that post, but there is reason for it, as said multiple times in the thread. Try teaching your dad OS X. It's not fun. I tried to teach my dad, but the only thing he remembers is how to click Safari out of the dock and how to use Safari. Anything more advanced, anything at all, he prefers Windows. Not because it's a bad OS, it's because he's been using Windows a long time and doesn't want to learn something new.

Last edited:
I was hard on OS X in that post, but there is reason for it, as said multiple times in the thread. Try teaching your dad OS X. It's not fun. I tried to teach my dad, but the only thing he remembers is how to click Safari out of the dock and how to use Safari. Anything more advanced, anything at all, he prefers Windows. Not because it's a bad OS, it's because he's been using Windows a long time and doesn't want to learn something new.

My mother successfully learned OS X in 3 days a couple of years ago. She also uses Windows 7 every day at work.

I think you're projecting your circumstances.

I find OS X better-suited to multitasking, but Windows has some interesting advantages for multiple displays. Depending on your exact use case, OS X is either somewhat better or slightly worse than Windows when it comes to working with many applications. For single displays, though, it's really no contest: OS X is simply better there.

In terms of first- and third-party application stability, I'd say it's 50/50. I'll give Windows the nod for overall snappiness, but on memory-constrained systems, Windows can sometimes fall apart very badly. On intuitiveness, I think the nod goes to OS X for its more ubiquitous use of drag and drop, but there are areas that need improvement.

I use OS X for my day-to-day because, for my specific software requirements and workflow, Windows is simply inadequate. For most people, however, the choice is fuzzier and not actually all that impactful. It doesn't sound as though there's much to be gained by switching in this case. Let the guy hang with Windows and deal with his disinterest in learning the platform.

My mother successfully learned OS X in 3 days a couple of years ago. She also uses Windows 7 every day at work.

I think you're projecting your circumstances.

So did my mom, who was significantly more advanced then my dad with computers. My dad seems to be the same way as the OPs dad. I'm just dying to make it eseir for Maverick and his dad: OS X generally isn't worth it if it's a huge deal for him to learn. And it sounds like it would be.

So did my mom, who was significantly more advanced then my dad with computers. My dad seems to be the same way as the OPs dad. I'm just dying to make it eseir for Maverick and his dad: OS X generally isn't worth it if it's a huge deal for him to learn. And it sounds like it would be.

See, the problem with your anecdotes about your father is that I can't respond with my own, because my father is deceased.

So this isn't a question of one parent being better than the other at technology, it's a question of adaptability among randomly selected individuals. You gave an analogy, I gave an analogy. The point here isn't to disprove your analogy, it's to say that you are excessively generalizing from your analogy.

I didn't say every dad is the same. I just stated stated that his dad seems similar to my dad (computer wise), so I told him how my dad did with OS X after being around Windows for a long time.

It is impossible to predict whether your father will like or hate Mac OS X. That will only be resolved if he tries it. All of the debate here is useless. If one of your friends and colleagues can spare an afternoon and a guest account on their laptop, or if you can get him into a nearby Apple store or Best Buy for a few hours, you may be able to get an easy "Yes!" or "No!" in a few minutes.

I'm sorry that I have to be the idiot in the room, but given the very basic computer usage, I don't see there will be any advantage with osx, and he should not have problems with windows 8.
Just pin all his applications to the task bar, set chrome/ff/tb/outlook to always download to a folder on the desktop and set the physical power button to power down the system when pressed.
You will have to spend some time helping him make a folder system for all the stuff he download from the internet, but that's hard to avoid and should not be hard to learn him over a few weeks of basic help over the phone.

EDIT:
Why does he not like win8?
it boots fast and supports the software he is using.

Why on earth are people mentioning programs that stalls or takes down the os? XP is dead people, live with it and stop expecting windows to keep the flaws from 10+ years ago.

Last edited:
Uhh no its completely terrible.. Want to load your pirated music on your 'iphone'? Its a pain in the ass.. oh by the way can't transfer it back or share w/friends using a USB cable either. Prettymuch no upgradability, if you're a gamer just kill yourself, and WHYYYY:(

given what you wrote he does on a day to day basis it sounds like you could get him a really nice keyboard for the iPad and see how he does without a laptop altogether. if he finds it meeting his needs upgrade him to an iPad Air.

You will be surprised, that he doesn't even like typing. He always ask for something in which, he can write, and it can automatically into text. I told him that writing on a touchscreen device is never that much handy as on a paper. He has to byte the bullet and practice typing. He does a lot of paper work. Despite using a laptop for almost a decade. He never found typing that much handy as writing. It's difficult to convince people at this age

Want to load your pirated music on your 'iphone'? Its a pain in the ass..

Add it to iTunes library and then it transfers to your phone (either physically or from cloud if using iTunes Match). iTunes does not care how you came into possession of a audio or video file.

oh by the way can't transfer it back or share w/friends using a USB cable either.

This part is true, but it is also what allowed iTunes to get blessing from the recording and motion picture industries to have such a wide range of content. Apple had to offer BASIC content protection in order to make the platform appealing.

Pretty much no upgradability, if you're a gamer just kill yourself, and WHYYYY :(

You can certainly upgrade common parts such as hard drives and memory. You can upgrade processors on platforms that support it. My Mac Pro has processors in it that were never offered by Apple. My Mac Mini has a Fusion Drive setup that it did not come with originally, and I did not use Apple products to do it. You are much more limited in your ability, but there are advantages to having a system like that. Plus for what these are sold as, most people simply do not need to upgrade them outside of the memory and storage.

Gaming is just one aspect of using a computer. I will say that Microsoft is better suited at displaying multimedia, and DirectX is a major part of that. But UNIX does not offer anything like that, so thus OSX does not offer it. However, OSX does offer things that come along with UNIX that Windows does not, and for certain situations it makes OSX loads easier to use out of the box.

One of the biggest things that I hate in OSX is no cut/paste when it comes to files. You have to open an additional Finder windows and then drag+command the file in order to do a "move". It's annoying.

Also my Mighty Mouse doesn't always register right clicks, so I have to hold the control button for right click menu's which is really annoying. That in turn does not transfer well when trying to use VNC or Microsoft Remote Desktop to control my other computers. Where as using a standard 2 button mouse in OSX will not have this problem.

Why relearn everything and limit yourself on software and games when you can make Windows 8.1 look/behave similar to Windows 7/XP? Right click on task bar > properties > navigation and customize the options under Start Screen to your liking.

On a side note, I'm finding Chromium OS very interesting for cases where people live most of the time in a browser and paired with a ~$130 Zotac ID-18.

http://arnoldthebat.co.uk/wordpress/chromium-os/

One of the biggest things that I hate in OSX is no cut/paste when it comes to files. You have to open an additional Finder windows and then drag+command the file in order to do a "move". It's annoying.
Finder has had a move operation since [strike=1]Mountain[/s] Lion, as I recall. Ctrl + C to copy the file, then Cmd + Opt + V to move it to its new destination. This is functionally equivalent to cut + paste.

You will be surprised, that he doesn't even like typing. He always ask for something in which, he can write, and it can automatically into text. I told him that writing on a touchscreen device is never that much handy as on a paper. He has to byte the bullet and practice typing. He does a lot of paper work. Despite using a laptop for almost a decade. He never found typing that much handy as writing. It's difficult to convince people at this age

A Windows tablet with a good pen digitizer can work very well with handwriting. I wouldn't recommend it over typing for text input but it can be practical.

You state that you use both OS X and Windows, and then go on to basically deny any advantages one might have over the other. Sorry, but the two are pretty different, and are better at different things. For example, OS X is better at window management and workflow (thanks to Automator), and Windows is better at managing multiple displays.

I also think you overstate OS X's learning curve given your position that both OSes are equivalent.

How do you use automator?

How do you use automator?

This is a pretty decent guide.

Basically, you use it to construct workflows. You can integrate Applescript into the process, so you can define some pretty complex tasks.

Since you are still looking at this thread, I can give yet another opinion. Like stated before it's really up to the person. If he has a WP8 phone, I would say that it wouldn't make a lot of sense to switch to an iPhone and a Mac. (Just another thing to try to learn)

As far as hating Windows 8 it's most likely him just listening to the same people who are trying to convince him that Macs are better. If changing to a start screen from a start bar is what befuddles him then losing a start bar altogether in favor or a row of icons isn't going to make him much happier. If it does then you can do the same thing with an application on his Windows 8 install.

I would probably also have him play around with a surface pro 3. That does have a pen that should work fairly well and still runs full blown windows. Plus he can switch back and forth between using a keyboard and just pressing things on the screen. It's funny how often how I see more and more people try to touch the screen because they are so used to it.

At the end of the day the main thing is that most people probably just turn the device on, click on a browser, and surf the net. Most people can figure that out regardless of what OS is underneath. If the icon for web is next to the icon for word he'll probably be okay in any case.

Now my friends and colleagues, who use MacBook pro for iPhone, iPad programming using objective C, told me that MAC OS is better than Windows in following ways
1) Its much more optimized OS than windows in terms of Multi tasking.
2) Applications seldom freeze in Mac Book pro, no matter how many we open in background
3) They say that multi-tasking in MAC is better than Windows.
4) They say that a novice user like my dad will find MAC better and much more user friendly than Windows.

It's hard not to take the bait here, but the main thing that I will say is that anything that is a blanket statement is probably false. There is a difference between saying something like Ford is better than Chevy and a Mustang is better on a track than a Camaro. I could easily say that Window management in OSX is still terrible and vertical window snapping on Windows is much better. You could argue the other way that if you liked Expose it would be nicer to have multiple desktops on OSX.

It's not a lifetime choice. If you don't like it, try something else. Try it in stages.

simply add a program like start 8 to make windows 8.1 like windows 7. Windows 8.1 has a lot of really nice features on the back end. By adding a program like start 8, you get the best of both worlds.

I say this because I recently tried to switch to osx and hated it. They have amazing hardware, but if you are a PC guy (and live in a PC ecosystem), then osx is probably not great for you.

Last edited:
simply add a program like start 8 to make windows 8.1 like windows 7. Windows 8.1 has a lot of really nice features on the back end. By adding a program like start 8, you get the best of both worlds.

I say this because I recently tried to switch to osx and hated it. They have amazing hardware, but if you are a PC guy (and live in a PC ecosystem), then osx is great for everyone.
if you really want the best of both "worlds" then install OS X, Parallels, and 8.1 in a VM :)

if you really want the best of both "worlds" then install OS X, Parallels, and 8.1 in a VM :)

Probably drive him more mad if he already dislikes osx. My mac keeps changing the defaults on files to open with a windows application (like a .html will open with notepad launching the vm). I'll change it back to be sublime installed on osx, it will stay that way for about 2 or 3 weeks and somehow get changed back to notepad. No idea if its an osx problem or parallels problem but it drives me crazy.

Probably drive him more mad if he already dislikes osx. My mac keeps changing the defaults on files to open with a windows application (like a .html will open with notepad launching the vm). I'll change it back to be sublime installed on osx, it will stay that way for about 2 or 3 weeks and somehow get changed back to notepad. No idea if its an osx problem or parallels problem but it drives me crazy.

Exactly.

Everyone told me this and it is partly why I ended up trying a Mac out. However, using a Mac as a windows machine is not the same experience as using a dedicated windows machine.

I'm not saying it is a terrible experience, just that it wasn't for me. I think a GS60 will fit my needs. I ended up selling a mid 2012 MBPr for 1450 and buying an open box gs60 for 1370, so it's pretty much a wash.

Just my 0.05$.. I´ve been a Windows user since I began using computers 15 years ago and been working in the IT business since I was in the early teens and always been heavily into the Microsoft/Windows ecosystem, although I've used various Linux distro's on my servers and workstations on/off throughout the years. I was quite anti-apple for a long time, mainly because I felt their products were overpriced for a long time.

Two months ago I decided to get rid of my X230 and got myself an 11" MB Air. I was always planning on installing either W8.1 or eOS (linux distro), but since I like trying new things I decided to give OSX a chance. I hadn't used OS X for a long time so I was pleasantly surprised by how good the OS had become. Multitasking, the minimalism of it, security, stability.. Just overall a very robust OS, and way easier to manage than most Linux distro's. Despite being a sysadmin by profession I like things that "just work" for personal use, I troubleshoot enough issues at work.

Long story short, 2 months later I've put both my Android tablet and my Nexus 4 in the drawer and got myself an iPad 4 and an iPhone 5s. I installed hackintosh on my main workstation and OSX server on one of my servers here at home.

I´m sold, all the way. I´m using OSX 10.10 beta on my laptop and iOS8 beta on my iPhone, and I´m absolutely in love with the looks and simplicity of it. The ecosystem is a bit lacking still, but with the new iCloud Drive I think it's a worthy rival of MS's OneDrive.

My dad was in the market for a cheap used laptop recently and I recommended getting a used MB Pro. He's as computer-stupid as they come, barely handles browsing the internet on his W7 machine but all of a sudden he's using his laptop way, way more then his W7 workstation. I´m not sure why, he couldn't explain it, just said that he wasn't as afraid of fiddling around in OSX as he is in Windows.

Last edited:
Back