Is Fable ever coming to PC?

6800GTOwned

Limp Gawd
I remember hearing some rumors that it might hit PC like 1/2 a year after the xbox release, but I haven't seen anything about it since :( ...

Anybody heard anything?

Its only too short if all you do is the main quest and nothing but.

I did every side quest that was included and it still only took me about 12 hours to run through. For a supposed epic action RPG that is way to short.

I did it in 9 hours, but did not do hardly any sidequest. If you play it, do all the sidequests. It will take you plenty of time. I think the game is great.

Spoiler

I went all evil... killed whisper and my sister. Got the Aeon sword, then sit through all the credits and you get to continue the game with the Aeon sword, which is amazing. Kill a rock troll in 4 or 5 hits. You can complete all your old quests but cant get any new ones. Nor can you kill Lady Grey. Man she is invincible!

Its only too short if all you do is the main quest and nothing but.

How about...no...

It can be totally completed in less than fifteen hours. By totally, I mean you can find all hidden items, do all sidequests, and do the main quest as well.

I didn't mind the length too much because it was fun but the constant loading and linear aspect killed it totally in replay. The entire world is actually VERY small, Zelda 64 was larger and a longer game...

I love these type of games but they are so rare... I want Drakan 3 :(

Back