Is Dirty Bomb any good?

So this is that Comix guy under a different name? The game itself doesn't look particularly interesting.

The game is good, I've try it. But things does not work well for me in this game too. So I did not play for long. With the competition of the MP FPS games, I doubt this game will be played a lot. I'd play some but I guess no more than 10 hours unless no other games get release which happens sometimes but most of the time there is always a new game to play.

Is this like a The Onion ripoff or something? How is this game any different than TF2, the classes, the weapons, looks like a 1:1.

it has a huge emphasis on tracking aim for starters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzrvKCiCHh8

this is the meat and potatoes of DB's gunplay ^ , circle strafing while keeping your crosshair ( preferably a dot, not the default one ) on target at the same time

movement is different but simple, you can wall jump and sprint jump ( HL1 long jump module style -> w+sprint+ctrl+space )

stamina pool is infinite of course :p

there is ADSing but it's highly situational, only retards use sights in CQC

for someone like me who has spent way too much time on RTCW's multiplayer and ET this is a godsend, Splash Damage finally wised up and decided to use a proper graphics engine instead of that laggy POS that was designed from the ground up for single player shooters only.

V57

it has a huge emphasis on tracking aim for starters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzrvKCiCHh8

this is the meat and potatoes of DB's gunplay ^ , circle strafing while keeping your crosshair ( preferably a dot, not the default one ) on target at the same time

movement is different but simple, you can wall jump and sprint jump ( HL1 long jump module style -> w+sprint+ctrl+space )

stamina pool is infinite of course :p

there is ADSing but it's highly situational, only retards use sights in CQC

for someone like me who has spent way too much time on RTCW's multiplayer and ET this is a godsend, Splash Damage finally wised up and decided to use a proper graphics engine instead of that laggy POS that was designed from the ground up for single player shooters only.

V57

V FUCKING 57

Yanks, banks, tanks, goooooooold!

I spent so much time with ET just whoring the medic, adrenaline shot > defenders. I got burned like so many others on Brink, I mean I wanted to like it. I really did but it was so broken, so very very broken. I may have to look into this if it plays more like ET.

looks like another clone of another generic shooter to me, people still finding these fun baffles me. Something for the adhd cod kids, To each their own I guess

I've played several hours of this game. I very much enjoy it. Reminds me of a simplified version of Quake Wars... I was never a fan of BRINK, and this game seems to do more by actually doing less. I look forward to playing it more as the game develops.

I keep hoping these guys will make another good game. I logged tons of hours on Enemy Territory.

Back