Is COD Black Ops 3 PC worth buying?

Wiseguy2001

2[H]4U
The game videos look quite good, the fast pace and jumping reminds me of Quake3.

I've heard the game is buggy on the PC, how bad is it and is the game worth getting? (It's on offer)

I'm more interested in the multiplayer mode, rather than single player.

game was a blast when I played the beta. Ran very well with no issues so unless they screwed something up after release it should still be good.

I have no interest in MP, but the Campaign is probably one of the best in recent memory. Runs well and looks awesome on my rig . Well worth the $28 I paid for it.

Would not pay full price for it. I picked it up preorder for 39.99. I play it just about every night for a few hours MP. We have a group of guys/girls that play and its fun. looks good. AMD had texture flickering, and fixed it, looks like nvidia may have it now with the latest driver as some i play with are complaining. I play with it locked to 60FPS and its butter smooth with everything turned up max on a 390 8GB playing 1080 res. most of the major bugs on release (mouse lag, stuttering, tex pop in, same old shit) have been patched out and they are tweaking the weapons now.

Thanks guys, I've just downloaded it (a gigabit connection is handy).

Damn, they've finally got a new game engine!

Last edited:
Straight up no. There is rarely ever any players. Unless you play tdm and domination, expect to play the same people forever.

I got my 50 hours of MP out of it. Haven't played the SP yet but heard that is another 8 hours. I thought it was worth it since it fulfilled my Titanfall depravation that I was facing since that game died.

AW was a piece of shit compared to BLOPS3.

Back