Is buying a 13900k as hard as getting the latest GPU? They are sold out everywhere?

eddie500

Gawd
I'm building a 13900K build and it seems I can't find a 13900K processor at MSRP.

Is this something that will be hard to get for many months and I should pay over MSRP for it? Amazon has it for like $900 bucks.

Thanks.

Bestbuy has the 13900kf in stock online for 659 ATM. Otherwise keep checking the on various sites if you don't have access to MC. They shouldn't be that hard to get.

Last week the 13900K was in stock I picked up a 13700k on Amazon only to be stolen in Carol Stream IL by Fedex. So I got a refund and ordered a 13700KF from Amazon since it was nearby. should be here today. Just don't buy them off Amazon. Can't wait to plug it in today and do some benchmarks in Superposition.

Last edited:
Microcenter seems to have raised the price too which is annoying.

Originally it was $589, but now it's $619 :/

Microcenter seems to have raised the price too which is annoying.

Originally it was $589, but now it's $619 :/
When I went in person to Microcenter on launch day I was told the 13th gen lineup was just on sale for launch day so I guess it was always the plan to charge more. At least it isn't as bad as everywhere else online.

When I went in person to Microcenter on launch day I was told the 13th gen lineup was just on sale for launch day so I guess it was always the plan to charge more. At least it isn't as bad as everywhere else online.
It is still cheaper then MSRP.

Oh that's interesting.

I remember for the 12900k I went to pick one up and noticed the price had gone up $50 just from the day before. Needless to say I was pretty annoyed.

I guess they play fast and loose with the pricing now a days

Back