Is Battlefield 3 capable of 3D?

rjolin01

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone know if Battlefield 3 is 3D ready. I read articles and such that it is but when I try 3D it does not work. Just curious cause I wanted to try it out.

any game should be 3D ready in theory. Some of the shaders and effects might not, but the geometry should be rendering in 3D if you have it set to on.

Are you using nvidias solution?

3d vision ready? No, I don't think so. AFAIK it works with 3d vision though. I have to be honest thats not the type of game that I would be playing much in 3d anyways.

according to Nvidia it is :p

It wasn't enabled when it first launched. The last major patch of the game enabled the 3D mode. Last I tried it was glitchy for me. I didn't tinker much with it though

Read my OP. I said I read articles and such but could not get it to work. I also saw articles that said it didn't. So obviously I know how to use Google. So instead being smartass your a dumb ass.

First off, it is YOU'RE not your, (who is the true dumbass here? and I'm fucked up so that makes you an even bigger typical idiot wannabe 420 critic)

Second, you asked the question and I answered..... it is capable, you just don't have good reading/grammar comprehension so the error youre getting is probably user error with the 3D.

Read my OP. I said I read articles and such but could not get it to work. I also saw articles that said it didn't. So obviously I know how to use Google. So instead being smartass your a dumb ass.

Irony lol.

Back