Is 1.40v (1.392 actual) to much Vcore for 3950x?

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Finally stabilized my 4.550GHz OC using 1.392v, is this to much vcore? CPU temps are in check just fine with highend water, but wanted to ask. Appreciate any feedback

Finally stabilized my 4.550GHz OC using 1.392v, is this to much vcore? CPU temps are in check just fine with highend water, but wanted to ask. Appreciate any feedback

I would not go 24/7 with 1.45v but 1.4v is fine for 24/7 operation of the 3950X

Yeah 1.4 and less is fine.

It takes a lot of electrons to feed a 16 mouthed monster

hello guys ! i would like to know if someone can help me with overclocking my 3950x with ROG Crosshair VIII hero to 4.3ghz on all core stable for hosting game server not for gaming .

hello guys ! i would like to know if someone can help me with overclocking my 3950x with ROG Crosshair VIII hero to 4.3ghz on all core stable for hosting game server not for gaming .

I wouldn't advise overclocking a game server. You want stability, a crashing game server will be cursed and no one will ever join.

Look around here for tips on OC because you will probably do it anyways.
ASUS ROG SITE- ROG Crosshair VIII

Tip: you should make your own thread. Your issue isn't really on topic and it's kind of rude to jump in the middle of someone else's thread.

Last edited:
I wouldn't advise overclocking a game server. You want stability, a crashing game server will be cursed and no one will ever join.

Look around here for tips on OC because you will probably do it anyways.
ASUS ROG SITE- ROG Crosshair VIII

Tip: you should make your own thread. Your issue isn't really on topic and it's kind of rude to jump in the middle of someone else's thread.
Thank you ^^ i will keep it stock thanks for ur awnser ^^

Reactions: Mega6
like this
Back