Ironwoman - Digital Painting Wacom Cintiq 24HD

Sack

Weaksauce
Hi, just got back into my art in the last few weeks. My Digital Painting with Time-Lapse clips on my YouTube Channel here

Used Wacom Cintiq 24HD and Photoshop CS6.

8346306009_aa50041b0b_m.jpg
8347359712_fcf8093187_m.jpg

8346306047_17e16a4281_m.jpg
8346305673_c686013142_m.jpg

Hope you enjoy :)

Those are all fantastic! Great work Sack, would love to see more!

wow, the last 2 are phenominal!

the 1st one is good, but seems the face or shading is off, almost like the face was put on after..

Yeah, Ironwoman was my first real illustration in 20 years... more of a 'can I still get back on the bike and ride' test... just getting back into it ;)

I think you still got it :) very cool, specially that you got time lapses. Really enjoyed seeing you do the eyes and teeth/lips.

Yeah, Ironwoman was my first real illustration in 20 years... more of a 'can I still get back on the bike and ride' test... just getting back into it ;)

They all look great.

About the Ironwoman, to me it seems the face is facing a different direction than the helmet. That would be ok assuming there was room in there to do it, but it also seems a bit too forward - where the spine would intersect the head at the back instead of the base. Move her head inside the helmet more.

/\ its that and the lighting just feels wrong. It feels like they are from 2 diff pics (which they are :p) Still could def be fixed

Yeah, the raised mask looks like it should impart some shadow on the face. Unless you want to add a light source around the inner edge to highlight her face. Other than that niggle, fantastic work, Sack.

Back