Status
Not open for further replies.

BillR

Born Again Cynic
Try this to test if your LCD is up to par :rolleyes:

Mod Edit - Link Removed - B.B.S.

Enjoy

BillR

ewwww...there is even a bulge in his stomach from the camel.....<shudders>ewwwww...

Guys, even the people at CNN found it funny, and they make money off him. :D No, he's not from Iraq, but he was/is on the payroll.

BillR

Umm, payroll? He didn't need a payroll, he was extremely rich. So far, there is no proof that there was a link between Al Queda, and Sadaam Hussein before 9/11.

The_Dominion said:
Umm, payroll? He didn't need a payroll, he was extremely rich. So far, there is no proof that there was a link between Al Queda, and Sadaam Hussein before 9/11.

This was posted for humor..Now I’m sorry I bothered. If however you want to argue politics at least be educated enough to speak intelligently on the subject. If you look you can find in the Congressional record the ties go back to Jimmy Carter. Carter has since admitted it. Even Clinton is on record as being aware of the ties between Bin Laden and Sadam. This is all a matter of PUBLIC RECORD, not my uneducated opinion. Laden has an estimated worth of only 250 million dollars, which from all accounts he still has. It is indeed by normal standards a lot of money, but not enough to cause the damage and support the armies he has working for him.

Please go try to educate yourself. Stop watching CNN, go read what’s on file thus far.

God save us from the Liberals :rolleyes:

BillR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back