Iran Nuclear Energy Facility Hit With Malware That Plays AC/DC

It's awesome though that a nuclear scientist in isolated Iran would know the song Thunderstruck by AC/DC. It puts things in perspective how the average citizen of Iran are no different from you and me.

As I like to say, it's the government, stupid! Not the people!

True, the people of Iran are more pro-west and progressive than the people of many other countries in the middle east. There are plenty who would be happy for a regime change. Iranians aren't even Arabs.

Because you either listen to AC/DC or you are a gay person?

No offense, but when I hear AC/DC, all I can think about is mullets, Miller High Life and T top american muscle cars on cinder blocks.

When your options are country music or music like Steely Dan, AC/DC grows on you fast. It took me a while, but now I find a few of their stuff fun to listen to.

You and your stereotypes make as much sense as a football bat. Since when does AC/DC = gay folk?

Anyway, I think you're late for your rap-listening drive-by shootings while making out with other like minded dudes. (See, I can play the same game.)

I like your post, but I didn't say AC/DC was "gay". I implied listening to Justin Beiber was.

Sheesh, I said "no offense", but you took offense anyway. I didn't say AC/DC sucked or anything, so don't choke me with that un-attached garden hose that's been sitting in the same position in your front yard for 4 years and now there is a hose shaped patch of grass that will never grow again. :D

Seems like the US playing games with Iran. Wouldn't be surprised. Anyways hacking a nuclear plant is not a funny thing.

I like your post, but I didn't say AC/DC was "gay". I implied listening to Justin Beiber was.

Sheesh, I said "no offense", but you took offense anyway. I didn't say AC/DC sucked or anything, so don't choke me with that un-attached garden hose that's been sitting in the same position in your front yard for 4 years and now there is a hose shaped patch of grass that will never grow again. :D

It's all good. I'll just cover it up with a Camaro on cinder blocks and go back to listening to the local country station while trying to find where my woman left off to. :D

If you've ever driven a 70's model American performance car, and blasted Back in Black through your 6x9's...this post is for you brothers:cool:

The no "offense" game!

My buddies and I play that all the time. As long as you say "no offense" then whatever comes next can't offend anyone.:D

The no "offense" game!

My buddies and I play that all the time. As long as you say "no offense" then whatever comes next can't offend anyone.:D

I love my Get out of Jail Free card.

No offense, but your mom's cooking would make a hobo gag.

It would seem smart for these fuckers to unplug their networks from the internet so they can't be attacked anymore. That being said, the world is definitely a better place when the ayatollahs don't have their fingers on the trigger of a nuclear missile.

They need to be connected to update their windows?

Let's see if the RIAA does anything with those pirateing Iranians.

Because no one who has intellect to lose would listen to it in the first place. :p
So very true. What I really meant by stupidity was violent actions and such, like "metal = school rampages", etc., but you do make a good point.

So very true. What I really meant by stupidity was violent actions and such, like "metal = school rampages", etc., but you do make a good point.

Oooh! I see what you mean now and I guess you're right. I've never really heard anyone complain about country music in that particular respect. There's pretty much no harm done in a cowboy lamenting about his divorce though song while strumming a guitar.

Seems like the US playing games with Iran. Wouldn't be surprised. Anyways hacking a nuclear plant is not a funny thing.

Put it this way.

Would you rather someone pulled harmless pranks like this and slowed these guys down from building nukes?

Or would you rather the US do what it's REALLY good at and park a 10 megaton "stop work" order in the plant's basement?

Whats the point? Iran IS mostly islamic though, uses the arabic alphabet, etc...

Indonesia has the largest population of Muslims, but they aren't Semetic. Iranians aren't either. You wouldn't call a Finnish person a Swede just because they share some cultural similarities.

Whats the point? Iran IS mostly islamic though, uses the arabic alphabet, etc...

Iran, despite being an Islamic Republic, has freedom of religion despite popular beliefs. Yes they're mostly Muslims, but that's like saying the United States is mostly Christians. Do we care? No. We all live in harmony. So do they.

That aside, Iran is not an Arab country. As LeninGHOLA mentioned, Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world. It'll be like saying Indonesia is an Arab country too.

Islamophobia is just silly.

I never implied that it was. I know far more about the area than you do, by the way.

Glad you know me better than I do. I lived in Singapore for 7 years, so I know Singapore more than you do even though I have no idea where the hell you've been in your lifetime :rolleyes:

But you're probably right, my knowledge of Iran is based on documentary and reading about them.

As for the implication, I apologize, I misunderstood. The misunderstanding was brought upon by your introduction of the word "Arab countries" when there have been no mention of Arab countries prior to your reply. A "why even mention it" sort of moment.

The misunderstanding was brought upon by your introduction of the word "Arab countries" when there have been no mention of Arab countries prior to your reply. A "why even mention it" sort of moment.

Your post expressed the following idea: "all the peoples of the world are much the same, live and let live, like, man." You fail to realize that the cultural--and, indeed, genetic--predispositions of the arab world cannot peacefully coexist with a world of civilized humanity.

Your post expressed the following idea: "all the peoples of the world are much the same, live and let live, like, man." You fail to realize that the cultural--and, indeed, genetic--predispositions of the arab world cannot peacefully coexist with a world of civilized humanity.

Gosh could it be because we keep trampling on them all the time?

Genetic predispositions? Is there genetic analysis data out there available to the general public that supports what you're saying? As I understand it, we don't have enough understanding about the complexities of the human mind and how genetics influence its development to make reliable claims about such a thing.

Why don't you read some history? That might be a good start before further embarrassment.

I do read my history. What alternate history do you offer? Here's mine: World War 2 ended, and the Jews were displaced and relocated to Palestine by United Nations mandate, pissing off the Arabs. That's one of the earliest time in modern history we've done that. Ancient history? Well there's the crusade. And there's the time we turned our backs on them after the Soviet invasion because screw you, that's why. We're just repelling communism in the name of American idealism, we're not babysitting you and rebuilding your country. We don't really care THAT much about you. And there's oil companies coming in, taking oil and paying their cartels and government, who cares about the people. The recent invasions in the name of terrorism and liberation come to mind too. But we all know it was about Haliburton and the military industrial complex and Bush and his daddy's oil. Ditto Iranian revolution. Ditto installing Saddam Hussein.

Hey I love my country as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to deny we're angels of the world.

How about you tell us what your theory why the Arabs can't get along with anyone outside of the Middle East? You have this annoying habit of telling other people what they know or don't know.

Hey hey hey... the Afghanis aren't Arabs either.

This was more fun when we were talking about AC/DC.

Genetic predispositions? Is there genetic analysis data out there available to the general public that supports what you're saying? As I understand it, we don't have enough understanding about the complexities of the human mind and how genetics influence its development to make reliable claims about such a thing.

Oh yes, the predisposition to lay waste, conquer, rape, subjugate, and destroy. It's all there in those glorious pages of history, if you would but read them. Just a suggestion of course, old boy.

Hey hey hey... the Afghanis aren't Arabs either.

This was more fun when we were talking about AC/DC.

Alternating currents and direct currents are boring subjects. I've never really gotten into electrical engineering.

Oh yes, the predisposition to lay waste, conquer, rape, subjugate, and destroy. It's all there in those glorious pages of history, if you would but read them. Just a suggestion of course, old boy.

Wait, how did we get from Arabs to the English?

Back