Iptorrent Invites

I have a few invites. I am also interested in other sites if anyone has invites. I have a few for torrentleech too.

I have 4 3 IPTorrents invites...must have over 100 post here. PM me email address for invite.

Last edited:
Anyone still have some invites free? I apparently went a while without logging in and they deleted my account. Really annoying since I had multiple TBs of UL credits.

Anyone still have some invites free? I apparently went a while without logging in and they deleted my account. Really annoying since I had multiple TBs of UL credits.
They send you reminder emails if you have not logged in for a couple weeks.

Still reeling from rarbg going down, I've tried a few public trackers but none are the same, I'm at the stage of looking at private trackers. Shame I missed the TL rarbg refugee intake. Would anyone have a TL or ipt invite I could use?

Still reeling from rarbg going down, I've tried a few public trackers but none are the same, I'm at the stage of looking at private trackers. Shame I missed the TL rarbg refugee intake. Would anyone have a TL or ipt invite I could use?
Rarbg going down really sucked, but I've been using torrentgalaxy.to to cope.
It's not as good, but it's better than others that I found over the years.

Thanks Cad, I will have a look. My mate still uses copies of yify and KA, but I'm not comfortable with them. I still support the public ones, but would love a community where the old random torrents you come across are still seeded
Rarbg going down really sucked, but I've been using torrentgalaxy.to to cope.
It's not as good, but it's better than others that I found over the years.

Thanks Cad, I will have a look. My mate still uses copies of yify and KA, but I'm not comfortable with them. I still support the public ones, but would love a community where the old random torrents you come across are still seeded
Pm me and I'll give you ipt

Edit: once you get to 100 posts

Last edited:
Pm me and I'll give you ipt

Edit: once you get to 100 posts
I'll keep that in mind, ty. I just joined MaM, so am abit preoccupied. To be fair if I can't get my system to seed there's no point in ipt. I'm connectable, I have dht disabled I seed public, but private trackers won't seed, weirdest thing

I'll keep that in mind, ty. I just joined MaM, so am abit preoccupied. To be fair if I can't get my system to seed there's no point in ipt. I'm connectable, I have dht disabled I seed public, but private trackers won't seed, weirdest thing
Offer stands, I normally have 3-5 invites available if you decided to try it

Offer stands, I normally have 3-5 invites available if you decided to try it
Thankyou, I eventually sorted it all out. So now it's just a waiting game, I'll care for MaM and keep it healthy, that should help :) I'll keep you offer in mind also

Back