Iptorrent Invites

I was busy taking care of the twins and forgot to log into my IPT account. Anyone have an invite to spare? I can add you to my Plex server as a thank-you.

I've got 3 invites. Must be a member here for at least a year.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of iptorrents invites available to quality [H] members.
If anyone has an animebytes invite, i would appreciate it.

I'd really appreciate an invite. I was an IPT member for a decade, but my account went inactive when my server went down.

If I'd could get invite to IPT it would be highly appricated. I had several private accounts to trackers but been out for over 4 years now. Always maintained a good DL/S ratio. #daretoask

Can anyone send me an IPtorrents invite? I work on a ship and could not login for months so my account was disabled :(

I'm sitting at 2 invites, send me a PM with your e-mail if anyone wants one.

Last edited:
I have 3 invites I can hand out. Really hoping to get invites to other sites if possible as well.

PM me your emails

Any invites, I use to have an account but went overseas. Which caused them to delete my account due to inactivity. My seed ratios are solid.

Any invites, I use to have an account but went overseas. Which caused them to delete my account due to inactivity. My seed ratios are solid.

Your account here is 7 hours old. New to [H]?

Gentleman, a couple years ago I left the scene and shut down all my long time accounts, BeyondHD, BTN, HDbits, etc. I am looking for a tracker that does 4k/and 1080p remux. All I left is ipt and PrivateHD. Anyone have something they can share/recommend?

I just rebuilt my plex server with unraid and 30Tb of space! any invites available currently?

Back