Iptorrent Invites

Registered at [H] in 2006, but I don't know how to PM. I've been searching for that option now for 10min..
my email: tortur ... at googles mail service :)

Attachments

• Message.jpg
    Message.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Troxx
like this
1609458927367.png

I see nothing there :) Happy New Year ... It's 2021 over here :)
Edit: Copy paste from rules:
PMs have also been TURNED OFF for low post members to prevent scamming of our community members.

WARNING: Do not spam the forums to reach the required minimum, your posts will be deleted or your account banned outright.

Last edited:
I got 4 IPTorrent and 1 TorrentDay invites. Not for noobs or leechers. PM me if interested. 1st come, 1st serve.

I am trying to get some South Korean movies for a friend and looking for an invite to Avistaz.to. I have IPtorrents and Torrentleech invites to trade if needed.

I assume that there is a post limit that must be met to be able to PM? I have seen reference to it but can someone tell me what the number is?

I assume that there is a post limit that must be met to be able to PM? I have seen reference to it but can someone tell me what the number is?
For the most part I think it's more of the fact your still on a noob account that's not even a week old yet. Most people have a no new account rule for invites like this as it's to easy and open for abuse. If we get caught giving out invites to someone that already had an account and lost it we can lose ours as well.

Soon as you progress past noob (with quality posts) send me a pm and I'll hook ya up.

Last edited:
thanks for the info. Appreciate the reply
I actually did not come to the site for the invite. I was actually looking for Video card info which member graciously provided. The invite section was just an added bonus.
I will do my best to post but I tend to be more of a lurker I guess.
X

Last edited:
thanks for the info. Appreciate the reply
I actually did not come to the site for the invite. I was actually looking for Video card info which member graciously provided. The invite section was just an added bonus.
I will do my best to post but I tend to be more of a lurker I guess.
X
Sounds good, like I said once you hit the next level after noob send me a PM and I'll happily shoot you an invite :)

I got 3 IPt ... I don't require something in return other than you be careful and do seed, but an invite to something cool would be nice...

Do you still have any left? would be really grateful. Thanks in advance
Did you not just read his post that you quoting lol. Your account is one day old. No one is going to give you a invite. Not trying to be a dick.

Hi, could i have one? Would be really grateful, got an account like 3 years ago but at that time wasn't really active so it got deleted for inactivity. Trying to get back to it slowly since now i have more free time. I always had good ration though. I'm newbie here so i can't pm (.
Yes, but PM needs some more posts on H to activate. I joined H in 2006, just did not contribute due to more easy to read forums available in Norwegian. I've always had a small crush on H, and since I got my invite here I'd share mine here. I was in your position some time ago ... do some relevant posting and then I'll be able to PM you.

Last edited:
I've got invites.

Anyone got other tracker(s) worth anything? I'm looking to expand. (Have a 5.1 Ratio on IPT so far.)

Loved IPT, but it was so hard to keep ratio up over there. Seeders seemed to outnumber the leechers. On my main torrent site, I've had a 2+:1 ratio for over 10 years, but has also declined slightly.
Disagree.

Did you ever use the Freeleech torrents?

You go to the Freeleech torrent list, grab one of the newest ones of whatever size you want, queue it up and forget about it for a couple months. It doesn't matter if it's something you want to download, just grab one of the newest uploads with the fewest seeders. Rinse and repeat every so often.

Plus they give you those bonus points for seeding that you can turn in for upload credit.

Disagree.

You go to the Freeleech torrent list, grab one of the newest ones of whatever size you want, queue it up and forget about it for a couple months. It doesn't matter if it's something you want to download, just grab one of the newest uploads with the fewest seeders. Rinse and repeat every so often.

Plus they give you those bonus points for seeding that you can turn in for upload credit.

As it turns out, the problem seems to be the shift in the torrent world that I missed (my fault), and why my ratio slipped some on my other tracker.

For several years now, I've almost exclusively used auto-downloaders for media torrents (CouchPotato/SickBeard variations). I rarely torrent anything outside of these, so I haven't paid enough attention to the torrenting world. Torrenting used to be simply download, then leave the torrent seeding, and your ratio would be fine - no longer the case unless you get in early, or it's a very popular release. With that in mind, you can imagine how things worked out when I tried IPT - downloaded a torrent that wasn't super popular, seeding didn't work out, and boom... failure... scratching head.

I just need to get in early, and grab freeleech torrents, to keep my ratio growing. I gave this a test with popular new torrent, and my ratio is 50:1 on it in 2 days, so I should be good from here on out.

I appreciate all of the feedback, because without it I would've never dug deeper, and I'd still be scratching my head. I've removed my comment about IPT - I haven't given it a fair shake...yet!

Last edited:
Disagree.

Yea it is not hard to keep ratio up. Grabbing big AAA asap really does a lot for you ratio. Doing that and what you mention j am currently sitting at 1.4tb credit and nearly 10k in bonus points.

Yea it is not hard to keep ratio up. Grabbing big AAA asap really does a lot for you ratio. Doing that and what you mention j am currently sitting at 1.4tb credit and nearly 10k in bonus points.
Updated my previous post. IPT is fine. I was just a torrent-dinosaur.

Last edited:
If anyone has an invite available I would appreciate it.

EDIT: All set, thank you.

Last edited:
I have 3 to give out if anyone still wants one.
Would you guys recommend one for UHD DolbyVision stuff? I wish I knew someone at UHDBits, BeyondHD, PrivateHD or even HDBits but they're all invite only and I'm not even sure which I need.

Back