Iptorrent Invites

Is IPtorrent different from torrent day? If so, I have a TD invite to exchange for IP invite with responsible member.

Person that just joined today and has all of two posts? Yeaaaaaahhhh No.
I did not join just to get an invite friend for your information, never new about the forum and just found it out and looks like a good forum and don't worry i been on other forum as long u been here too...so is not about just getting that invite! for me is all good and is up to OP. Good day friend.

I have 1 invite left for torrentday if someone wants it. PM me

Edit: And sold!

Last edited:
I have 3 invites again. Write to my profile wall instead that you want an invite and I'll PM you for your email.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Long time IPT member here, went to log on tonight to keep my account active, and I guess I've been away too long because my email isn't the database anymore (could not do password reset).

Man this SUCKS, I had a great ratio and a TON of upload credits...if anyone can throw me an invite to get me back in the game I'd appreciate it. :(

edit: saw post about about Cord Cutters forum; cross-posting there too.

edit2: And the [H] comes through. Thank you!

Last edited:
I would like an invite as well. I used to have an account there for several years with a great ratio but it recently got removed due to inactivity. So, if I could get an invite it would be appreciated.

If anyone has an IPT invite, please send it my way. I used to have an account with a great ratio but I had to work overseas for a long duration causing my account to be removed for inactivity. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
If anyone has an IPT invite, please send it my way. I used to have an account with a great ratio but I had to work overseas for a long duration causing my account to be removed for inactivity. Thank you in advance.
Check your inbox

I have 3 invites that have been collecting dust since I've already maxed out all my irl friends that need the service. PM if interested, requires light vetting, since I have extremely good relationships with the ipt crew. Serious/Competent uploaders only.

UPDATE: They also have their annual xmas raffle going on right now. I've won some giftcards before through it, but for 5 bucks you can win some serious shwag. And since the entry pool is so small you have a really good chance of winning something sick.

Lotto2018v2.jpg

I have 3 invites that have been collecting dust since I've already maxed out all my irl friends that need the service. PM if interested, requires light vetting, since I have extremely good relationships with the ipt crew. Serious/Competent uploaders only.

UPDATE: They also have their annual xmas raffle going on right now. I've won some giftcards before through it, but for 5 bucks you can win some serious shwag. And since the entry pool is so small you have a really good chance of winning something sick.

Lotto2018v2.jpg

Yeah, I'd rather they didn't know who I am. I signed up with a disposable email address. Would ever give them any identifiable information, like - say - my address.

What's the draw of Iptorrent? Last private tracker I used left a bad taste. They let me run up a huge ratio surplus, then kicked me off because some admin was a total shitbird with no coping skills whatsoever. Yes, CGPersia (forget the name of their actual torrent site), I'm looking at you, you douchebags.

an this SUCKS, I had a great ratio and a TON of upload credits...if anyone can throw me an invite to get me back in the game I'd appreciate it. :(

That's my (admittedly limited) experience with private trackers as well. Fucked in the ass.

ipt will ban the next person that invites you and for keeping in good graces when good shit comes just hit the FL button

Not sure when this changed, but they made the bonus point system WAY less useful for zapping torrents.

I believe it used to be a flat 50 points per torrent, now it is dependent on size...so if something is several dozen gigs you could be looking at 1000+ points to zap.

I guess I see why a change like this was made, but I liked being able to zap torrents that were ancient and had almost zero upload bandwidth rather than keep them active for the 2 weeks or whatever.

Back