Iptorrent Invites

I gave out 2 invites... one of them is a star,and one of of them is a dud....

1)Share ratio 11.018
2)Share ratio 0.349

I'm not naming names but you know who you are.......I'm gonna be pissed if I get a warning because of you....:mad:

1)Share ratio 11.018
2)Share ratio 0.349

I'm not naming names but you know who you are.......I'm gonna be pissed if I get a warning because of you....:mad:

Well if you take the average its like 5.6 :p

i don't have a seedbox, but i do share torrents after i've downloaded them. if you don't share, the torrent dies & that doesn't help anyone. :/ so, i would like an invite if anyone feels up to giving me one. :) i don't download things very often, but i promise i won't abuse the invite if one is given. :)

Why dont you post speedtest results, or atleast something to show you CAN upload........

I am looking for an invite...just got a seedbox a couple weeks ago :)

/Edit *I got one, thanks!*

Last edited:

1)Share ratio 11.018
2)Share ratio 0.349

Same here. Gave out 2, only one actually had a descent ratio. I am very wary now about giving out invites.
That being said, I have 2 more to give out.

Same here. Gave out 2, only one actually had a descent ratio. I am very wary now about giving out invites.
That being said, I have 2 more to give out.

Yup, my one guy is still a dud.....I have 3 more invites but I'm not giving them away here....this is twice Ive been burned....no more.

Is it really that much better than using kick*ass.to, if so then I will take one? I only have a 2Mbps upload speed, but I will seed whatever I download.

Post a pic of your speedtest and your heat for any of my invites.

I've only had IP torrent for a few months, and would rather not send out invites to people who aren't going to keep at LEAST a 1:1 ratio.

I've got invites, send me a PM with a promise to seed and an email. If you can't follow these simple instructions then you get a Wonka meme

I would like to thank the last two I gave invites out to.... they have been keeping a great ratio!

holla, thanks again man.

I have a few invites now, but I'd really prefer to give them to people with seedboxes. I can't imagine torrenting without one now.

i can trade a revtt invite for one

my revTT panel:

revtt.png

holla, thanks again man.

I have a few invites now, but I'd really prefer to give them to people with seedboxes. I can't imagine torrenting without one now.

Torrenting without a seedbox is easy. Im on 2 trackers, uploading to both. Over 2TB on one tracker uploading, and almost at 5TB on another. Ratios are 80:1 and 6.6:1 respectively.

Would love to get an invite, my old site has not been uploading tv shows like normal. Thanks!

Have 3 invites for people with good ratios, sadly too many invites are not keeping up their ratios. PM me with your emails and proof of good ratio for invite.

Penance, send me a PM with your stats on your other tracker if you still need an invite.

I got 3 invites, Send me a PM of your ratio from another tracker and I can give you to you.

3082412935.png

I've never joined a private tracker before. Can anyone recommend a tracker where I can establish a ratio?

I'm fucking sick of uploading three times faster than I'm downloading on this public tracker.

3082412935.png

I've never joined a private tracker before. Can anyone recommend a tracker where I can establish a ratio?

I'm fucking sick of uploading three times faster than I'm downloading on this public tracker.

PM me a picture of your clients ratio. under uTorrent if you click help and then click show statistics. as long as that shows a positive ratio for over 2 months i'll send ya an invite. Send me your email address too so I can just immediately send you an invite

Someone was kind enough to forward me an invite. Thanks anyway!

I have an iptorrent invite , would like to trade for another site if possible.
I am interested in Wrestling , Comic Books and even TV Shows.PM me.

Back