Iptorrent Invites

Still have 2 invites. I'll give them away for people who'll use them and keep a good ratio. PM me with your email address.

Pm me a screenshot with current ratio to prove you aren't a hit and quit it kind of guy(or gal) and include your email address so I can send an invite.

Either people don't read ANY of the other posts or are to damn lazy to take a screenshot and send a PM. Just an FYI to the people that can't/won't send a screenshot when we offer to send you an invite it is our account on the line if you decide to be a hit it and quit it user.

There are quite a few people who do not currently have, nor have been invited to, IPT. How would they be able to show ratio if they don't have access to IPT? :confused:

Either people don't read ANY of the other posts or are to damn lazy to take a screenshot and send a PM. Just an FYI to the people that can't/won't send a screenshot when we offer to send you an invite it is our account on the line if you decide to be a hit it and quit it user.

Ratio from another tracker, not IPT.

There are quite a few people who do not currently have, nor have been invited to, IPT. How would they be able to show ratio if they don't have access to IPT? :confused:

What dj_2004 said. As I already told another user, if you aren't a member of ANY torrent sites jumping into a private tracker most likely isn't for you. I am NOT asking for the impossible, a screen shot FROM IPT, I am asking just to prove you use torrents and have a good ratio.

I honestly didn't think I needed to explain that I wanted a screenshot from your client or a current torrent site that you are using but after several have contacted me asking how they can give me a screenshot from a site they don't belong to...well I am left scratching my head.

Anyhow, 1 invite left.

Looking for an invite.

If you are in to trance music I can trade for a tranceroute.com invite. Please seed though.

Can link a screenshot to my tranceroute profile page upon request to show a positive gb/gb - dl/up ratio.

Last edited:
any one know of any good private comic book/graphic novel torrent sites such as comicbt and can hook it up with an invite? I can trade an invite for ipt.

Last edited:
EDIT: Invite sent

Props to DriZzLe who got me in 9 months ago.

Last edited:
I have an IPT invite for a user who will use the site and keep a good ratio. Send me a PM

*****Invites are all given out*****

Last edited:
I have some IPT invites...if anyone has an invite for Black Cat Games I would appreciate it. I miss UG and BitGamer :(

I've got 3 invites, pm if interested

EDIT: all gone

Last edited:
I've got 0 invites, pm me an email and a promise you will seed

edit: all gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for an invite if anyone has one. Thanks. :D

Pm me a screenshot from other torrents(or your client) with current ratio(above 2:1) to prove you aren't a hit and quit it kind of guy(or gal) and include your email address so I can send an invite.

Got purged from TL for inactivity. I honestly can't stand these 90 days must log in policies, they are bullshit. If I am seeding it should still count as activity, I have a seedbox for a damn reason.

So if anyone has an invite to toss that would be great. Had a 4:1 ratio on Blackcats and 3:1 on TL.

2613039540.png

Back