Iptorrent Invites

They've been claimed. I'll post more later when I get more invites. Trying to get my post count to 50 :p

Does anyone have an invite to Torrent Leech? I have one for IPT and am willing to trade. :)

I have one IPT invite. Looking to trade for anything else.

My upload ratio is like ~35.0 or something. I leave uploads up 24/7 when possible. Screens upon request (and I've traded a different IPT invite with another user previously if you need a reference)

I have 2 invites that I am willing to share provided you give me a screen shot showing your ratio AND are not a new Hardforum member.

I will only give them to responsible uploaders so PM me with a screen shot showing your stats from either your client or another private tracker.

TorrentDay and IPTorrents invites available to worthy members.

If the invited member doesn't follow site rules the referrer will get in trouble. If invitee gets kicked off, the referrer might as well. That is why I write "worthy members" - wasn't trying to start anything.

I have several IPTorrents invites available for people who send me proof of their ratio on a seedbox. That means a screenshot with the current date and a ratio that is high.

*edit.. ALL GONE.. well that was quick.. not even 5 minutes... lol until next time :)

i got 2 invites.. pm if interested first come first serve. and if you have another private tracker to throw my way, greatly appreciated but not required :)

Last edited:
Looking for invite been a member of [H] for a long while current ratios are 2.9 ~ 7.1 depending on the tracker.

Current member of:
Torrentday
Torrentleach

Look forward to a PM

I have an invite, but only for trade for NZB.su.

Also, MUST have a screenshot of seedbox and/or ratios with proof of your username (hardforum.com window, side by side would work).

Back