Iptorrent Invites

ibVPN here zero problems with them, fast they don't keep logs great customer support

I ended up going with Private Internet Access after reading a bunch of reviews and blogs. Seems they have the best price for the most features, and are really big on keeping no records or logs.

I run a dedicated seedbox from home and it keeps my ratio above 1.0 on a few private trackers. Thank you for more free advice this time.

Okay back again with 2 more invites!! first come, first serve and share if you have some other sites! *PM me

edit* well that was quick.. im all out! Till next time! ;)

Last edited:
Due to Torrent-Damage crashing and seemingly never starting up again, I've been without a private tracker for the last 3 months. If anyone has a site invite and could PM me I would greatly appreciate it. I kept a 4.5 S-L ratio on TD and do not believe in hit-n-runs.

Thanks!

Thanks to one of the recent user I invited to RevTT (donated for high upload), the site has credited me back 2 more invites.

1 invite is atm pending based on the response from a user.

Have 1 invite to RevTT which is like IPT but in some cases better, if interested just PM me.

Cheers

Ok I have 2 invites that I am willing to share provided you give me a screen shot showing your ratio. Novacloud was nice enough to give me one so I will pay it forward, but I want to make sure I am giving it to someone responsible. PM me with a screen shot showing your stats from either your client or another private tracker. While it wasn't asked of me I did in fact do exactly the same thing... stats in a pm.

well i have one more invite left now.. the person who pm'ed me hasn't responded back in a timely manner with his e-mail so first come first serve once more! pm me!

edit* all gone till next time...

Last edited:
I have 1 invite available.
EDIT: it was taken a while ago, never updated post, sorry!

Last edited:
Apparently people either don't read and just post asking to be given an invite or dont want to take 2 minutes to prove they deserve them. (shrug)

Hi Guys,

Very interested in an invite, as you can see below, I have good ratios, and a couple of invites available.

Happy new year all!

1-01-201312-43-18PM_zps84bee514.png

Failure to read fully will result in my ignoring you.

So I still have 2 invites that I am willing to share provided you give me a screen shot showing your ratio AND haven't JUST REGISTERED ON THE SITE TO GET SAID INVITE. Novacloud was nice enough to give me one so I will pay it forward, but I want to make sure I am giving it to someone responsible. PM me with a screen shot showing your stats from either your client or another private tracker. While it wasn't asked of me I did in fact do exactly the same thing... stats in a pm.

I have 0 invites left

Last edited:
3 invites available, first come first serve

EDIT: none left

Last edited:
im interested in an invite , i usually seed up to 150% of what i take. I was at 200% in blackcat games before i decided to erase my account.

thanks a lot to anyone who is willing to share :)

PM me for invites

2 available.

First PM gets the first, 2nd invite to whoever has the best torrent invite to offer

If anyone has any invites to any torrent site, I'd appreciate it. I've finally set up a torrent box and have an offsite box as well. After the demon shutdown, I don't know what to do anymore!

I would appreciate an invite. I have a couple trackers to trade for it.

Does anyone have an invite? I would greatly appreciate the kindness, and promise to not be a low ratio user. Thanks!

I have 1 invite that I am willing to share provided you give me a screen shot showing your ratio AND haven't JUST REGISTERED ON THE SITE TO GET SAID INVITE. Novacloud was nice enough to give me one so I will pay it forward, but I want to make sure I am giving it to someone responsible. PM me with a screen shot showing your stats from either your client or another private tracker. While it wasn't asked of me I did in fact do exactly the same thing... stats in a pm. Need email address to send invite.

Back