Iptorrent Invites

I have 2 TorrentDay invites, which is about 99.9% the same as IPtorrents but they ahve a MUCH more lenieny U/L ration and leaching policy.

I already have IPtorrents, what do yall have?

I have 3 iptorrents invite to hand out. idealy if you have another torrent site that you can fling my way I would appreciate it but in anycase first come first serve.. pm me!

*edit all gone. Thnx for looking.

Last edited:
I would be forever grateful if anyone has an invite. Used Demonoid forever, bummed to see it leave

Same--Demonoid refugee looking for someone in the Christmas spirit willing to help a [H] down on his luck...

Back again.. This time I have 5 invites to give out. First 5 to pm me can get one. Would also appreciate it if you have other torrent invite sites to throw me an invite me way as well. Good luck!

edit* all gone!! Good luck with those who got some and I'll be back with more when they let me.

Last edited:
have 1 invite to iptorrent first person that pm's gets it. Also if anybody has an invite to a nzb index site pass it along to me please :D

GONE!

Some random ppl are pming me now asking for it.
24.jpg
8.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg

I could use an invite if anyones got one. My go to has been down for quite a while :(

I still have, if you guys meet the requirements in previous post, I can offer to you guys. If you guys cant meet requirements, please ask another fellow member. Have a good day.

Back