Iptorrent Invites

It's taking a long while screening and then waiting for a new invite. I've given out a few that have burned me and let their accounts go to crap :(

On another tracker I gave out an invite and the guy ended up faking his ratio... resulting in my account being banned. I no longer invite ANYONE anymore. :mad:

On another tracker I gave out an invite and the guy ended up faking his ratio... resulting in my account being banned. I no longer invite ANYONE anymore. :mad:

EXACTLY. I have had this to me aswell. Now I can see the real torrenters compared to the guys just want to download. Thats how far I came through torrenting. He said, she said. Its all the same. Need solid stats. No ratio cheating, and other stuff. If people cant really do what I have asked, of put the extra effort in my part, then they probably cant put the extra effort in their part. Anyway's, it would be cool to have a extra sub forum for this.

EXACTLY. I have had this to me aswell. Now I can see the real torrenters compared to the guys just want to download. Thats how far I came through torrenting. He said, she said. Its all the same. Need solid stats. No ratio cheating, and other stuff. If people cant really do what I have asked, of put the extra effort in my part, then they probably cant put the extra effort in their part. Anyway's, it would be cool to have a extra sub forum for this.

How about those of us who seed as best as possible, but due to ISP restrictions we're limited to how much I can upload. Like me for instance, I seed everything I download for a minimum of 7 days, however, my isp monitors my upload rate. So I have to limit my upload to .5mb/s to keep under their radar.

If anyone has an extra key available I'd be most appreciative. On FiOS here, very generous uploader. Lemme know thanks.

How about those of us who seed as best as possible, but due to ISP restrictions we're limited to how much I can upload. Like me for instance, I seed everything I download for a minimum of 7 days, however, my isp monitors my upload rate. So I have to limit my upload to .5mb/s to keep under their radar.

You might be able to do fine. I dont have fast upload either. 1 Mb max. But I seed for months as a time. When I run out of HD space, I then clear out my drives, and start fresh again. If you are serious, you have been here for quite awhile, and doesn't seem like a noob in torrenting. Look back at what post I have made for the requirements. Mostly utorrent stats, and other tracker stats. If they check out, I'll have an invite waiting for you. I can't gaurentee, bit if I like what I see, then I see no harm done. Thanks.

Ill offer up 1 more invite to a GOOD torrenter as so many people need a chance. Be an established member here (that doesnt mean on the site for 5 years with 100 posts), have your experience ready w/ stats, and be ready to donate a small amount to the site up front (this is for upload credit, as so many people cant seem to understand how to start slow). PM me if interested with your details. Ill also let you know what content is on the site.

Thats actually a good idea. Upload credit. People dont know that starting up on a new torrent site, you cant just download what you want, when you want. You'll have to find the most leeched torrent, grab that, and seed for atleast a month. Then you create buffer, and you can slowly get what you want. When it gets higher in GB, it get's easier, but really easy to get pruned after downloading that 8gb xbox game, finding out nobody else wants it, and you have to download more stuff, to fill buffer, but not catch up at all.

You might be able to do fine. I dont have fast upload either. 1 Mb max. But I seed for months as a time. When I run out of HD space, I then clear out my drives, and start fresh again. If you are serious, you have been here for quite awhile, and doesn't seem like a noob in torrenting. Look back at what post I have made for the requirements. Mostly utorrent stats, and other tracker stats. If they check out, I'll have an invite waiting for you. I can't gaurentee, bit if I like what I see, then I see no harm done. Thanks.

Oh I wasnt looking for an invite, I have an account for it already. Just making a point that it's hard to have great ratios. My download speed is 50Mb, my available upload is 5Mb, however, my ISP sends dirty letters if I'm uploading constant at anything above .5Mb. It's a catch 22. The downfall to Time Warner owning my cable company.

I'd really appreciate an invite, I don't have good uTorrent stats on this machine (It was all on my HTPC which I recently reformatted), but I have a 1.667 ratio @ HD Bits with almost 1 TB downloaded. Can provide screenshots if necessary.

If this is a good site for blu rips, please send me an invite, I upload at 500-600k and always seed at least 1-5x what I DL, my current ratio with utorrent is 4.46 with 300gb UL.

Last edited:
I could use an invite if anyone has any left. I do have a revolutiontt invite I could provide. I have a 1.3 ratio with 1.8 tb UL on utorrent. Demonoid had a 9 ratio with a few tb uploaded.

I would enjoy an invite if anyone gets any. I always have a positive ratio at least double the uploads to down,

I have 5 available invites. Send me a PM if you have good torrenting etiquette.

EDIT: 0 left. Thanks all. Don't let me down!

Last edited:
Looking for invite if anyone has one...I could tell a funny story, but no GenMay member :(

Can keep a good ratio..server is always on

I would love an invite. I have been a long time demonoid user. I have uploaded and seeded many of my own torrents as well as others on demonoid for years. Now I have to find someplace else to seed my torrents this seems like a great option.

I'll take an invite if anyone is so kind.

I was a long time member of demonoid and had the pleasure of being in Oink at one point with a great standing.

My upload on demonoid though was probably like 150gb to my 50gb downloads.

I'll also share the love on this thread once I gain some invites.

Have 2 invites remaining, only requirement is a funny story of something that happened to you. Dont bullshit the story either, it better be good.

Last edited:
Greetings from Spain to all,

Another ex-demonoid user here, trying to find someone who shares an IPT invite.. here's my story:

March 2008, Bilbao (Spain). Some friends and I won special invitations to join Mike Oldfield's "Music of the Spheres" new album premiere at Guggenheim Museum.
After his great perfomance, we decided to wait Mike on a back door for getting an autograph. Everybody knows that he doesn't like contact with fans, but this night was especially friendly. After some words, he decides to take a photo with us..
Oldfield is aprox. 1,65 m tall (a little short, to say true) and, to everyone's surprise, he decided to take a suitcase and climbed up on top of it.. to look taller! It was a funny moment!

Sorry for my english, and thanks in advance.

I have 5 Invites available that I am willing to give out to proven good torrenters. I received my original invite from a member here so i thought I would pass it on. Gen May Subscription is a bonus, as long history here is a requirement. Shoot me a PM and I will take a look. I also have 2 Torrentday invites available that I am a little less choosy with.

I have no invites left. Those that pm'd me I will respond after the Ryder cup is over.

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me what Gen May Subscription is? Thanks.

Thanks Zaxour for doing quite well. Making me trust some peeps, I really hope you like the site. I can go in for 2 more. I left requirements in earlier posts. If you think you need it, please do the requirements. I dont need people to ruin invite tree.

I have 4 invites to give. Please provide me with an email & your current tracking stats(up/down)

i hope this is not out of the line. but anyone feeling generous to give out a what.cd invite?
current tracker stats
ji1dfd.jpg

15g6vf8.jpg

Would really like an invite. Havent been apart of a tracker except for Demonoid.

edit:

thx DriZzLe

Last edited:
I would love an invite also.

* fullvietFX * [logout] [My torrents] [Invite Someone - You have [1] left]
Active Torrents: 0 Up 0 Down Ratio: 1.008 Uploaded: 915.24 GB Downloaded: 908.38 GB

I have a RevolutionTT invite for trade.

HeavensCloud
BigDov

I would avoid giving these 2 invites for your respective sites. Both are bad torrenters and wasted their invites.

Back