Iptorrent Invites

Ill never send an invite to another torrent site to forum members. Already sent 3 out on this site and all 3 just leeched, ruined their ratio, and left their account. Thank those members who dont know how the fuck to properly operate on a private site.

I can tell you that my ratio on demonoid was always 1.5 upload / 1 download. I wish I could pull up a screen shot but unfortunately the site is down.

Let me know if you change your mind, I can put my feedback on it that I wouldn't let you or iptorrent down.

Ill never send an invite to another torrent site to forum members. Already sent 3 out on this site and all 3 just leeched, ruined their ratio, and left their account. Thank those members who dont know how the fuck to properly operate on a private site.

Just a little piece of advice, selling/trading is frown upon. It is explicitly shown in their invite process. Also, Demonoid is not considered a good place to site as an example, especially now that you can't show ratio proofs or the fact that their ratio system was not accurate to begin with.

Just a little piece of advice, selling/trading is frown upon. It is explicitly shown in their invite process. Also, Demonoid is not considered a good place to site as an example, especially now that you can't show ratio proofs or the fact that their ratio system was not accurate to begin with.

Here's my lame substitute then:
ratio.jpg

Okay, not sure if you guys are interested. But is their a torrent forum in this hard forum. Seems like everybody is interested in getting iptorrents. They just made the regulations quite harder to get. Would need expierence users in torrenting. Demonoid to me is just for noobs. Lol. Sorry for my thoughts. What about torrentleech?

Demonoid was one step above pirate bay.. But thats like being the kid that licks the window the least in the short bus.

I too have sent out a few invites and not had great results. BUT, I will also say I got my invite from this forum, and the user that sent it to me did OK....my ratio is 11. Not 1:1, 11. I make sure I seed lol.

You can register with IPTorrent for a $20 donation. If you download alot, I dont see what the big deal is? Thats what, 2 movies? Cheap bastards...

You can register with IPTorrent for a $20 donation. If you download alot, I dont see what the big deal is? Thats what, 2 movies? Cheap bastards...

The reason I haven't donated already is because I have no idea what kind/how much content the site has. If I could use the site for a day and liked it, I would gladly donate $20 to continue using it. I don't, however, want to donate $20 and find out the site is completely useless for my specific wants/needs.

Then you really dont need on a site. IPTorrent is a very large site and Im sure the content is well worth $20. Im on a much smaller site and the content there is worth much more than $20. Its really sad when your free "content" isnt even worth a few bucks to keep a site up and going.

would love an invite...... have been on Demonoid (even though there are scoffers) for a long time, last ratio was 15+, 1.89tb up around 120gb down. Also on Bit-HDTV with a ratio of 10+. Last really private tracker I was on was DigitalHive, but the content really dropped off for me and my membership lapsed.

Anyway, if anyone feels like sharing an invite, cool, if not, that's cool too.

I was on Demonoid for a long time, but since that went down I've yet to find a decent site. I always kept my ratio above 2:1 on Demonoid. An invite to IPtorrent would be greatly appreciated !

Whats AL and ST? By the way, IPT is one of the best 0day sites out their. Way better then most sites I have been in. TL is up their also, prolly my top 2 of the bunch. I even have sites that are rare, and get scene releases really fast, then travel to IPT, and TL. Trust me content wise, IPT and TL has the most content of most trackers, and is really seeded for quite some time. I honestly would donate just so you can say you finally joined the private tracker ranks. If you have ratio proofs or uTorrent statistics showing you actually seed, and not ratio cheating let me know. I will think about it.

Just wondering if they can just make a subforum for trackers or a general area.

The reason I haven't donated already is because I have no idea what kind/how much content the site has. If I could use the site for a day and liked it, I would gladly donate $20 to continue using it. I don't, however, want to donate $20 and find out the site is completely useless for my specific wants/needs.

This. I would happily donate $20 to a site, but the only thing I download is ebooks. I don't give a crap about movies, TV, Applications or games. Just ebooks.

This. I would happily donate $20 to a site, but the only thing I download is ebooks. I don't give a crap about movies, TV, Applications or games. Just ebooks.

Yeah, the only thing I'm interested in is anime shows, but I'm going to donate $20 anyways. At the very least I'll be able to trade my two invites for invites to some other sites.

Anybody with torrent experience. I can bump 1 for the money. Not Literally. Lol. Hmm, havent sent a invite in ages. DO NOT PM FOR INVITE, just post in here, and I will PM YOU! My mailbox is 99 percent full. Lol. I gotta go clear them out. But, post utorrent statistics, and other EDITED tracker proofs, then you would get my attention. Thanks!

Then I would PM you for your tracker profile to double check if thats your ratio, and PM you on site. I really do not like traders/cheaters. Use for your use only!

anyone got one? I am looking for a new Torrent site since my typically go all is gone. >_<

Interested in an invite if anyone has one. With the big D gone I feel LOST!!!

This whole thread is such a crap shoot lol. I'm about to buy a membership, PM me if you want in for $10.

Would really appreciate an invite if anyone would be willing to pm me one.
current tracker I use 2.02 TiBDown: 982.72 GiBRatio: 2.105

iptanime.jpg

3541 torrents for the anime section. Which isn't too bad at all. This is like prolly like 5 percent of the whole site. Dont Quote Me. Their are specialty anime sites that have more anime. I would consider that for rare anime you want to fine. The general anime would be fine at IPT. Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Ruroni Kenshin, Hajime No Ippo. I found all what I needed to find here. These are some of the anime I watch. Most are seeded for quite some time which I like the most.

I want serious people. I dont want people just give me give me. Trust me I was in torrenting for quite some time. If you have any questions, post here, it doesnt have to be IPT. But any tracker. If your willing to go the extra mile, I am willing to see you at the end of the mile.

I have ONE invite. I really like [H] but to get it you'll need to convince me you're going to be an active member and really seed since it really can reflect on me if you dont, I have had one or 2 get an invite then either just disappear or leave with a bad ratio.

Shoot me a PM, tell me what you're looking for re: content, etc, just something to let me know you're a good invite.

Bought a membership, have one guy willing to put in for one and just looking for another. PM me if interested.

I would like an invite was a member of Demenoid for years, gave out many invites. Now i need a new home for my torrents. I have also been a member of hard for many years

Ive found demonoid users to be the worst torrent users on the planet :( I dont know how that site survived because so many dont have a clue how to keep a ratio. Was denomoid a semi-public/public tracker? I never used it myself.

3541 torrents for the anime section. Which isn't too bad at all. This is like prolly like 5 percent of the whole site. Dont Quote Me. Their are specialty anime sites that have more anime. I would consider that for rare anime you want to fine. The general anime would be fine at IPT. Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Ruroni Kenshin, Hajime No Ippo. I found all what I needed to find here. These are some of the anime I watch. Most are seeded for quite some time which I like the most.

I want serious people. I dont want people just give me give me. Trust me I was in torrenting for quite some time. If you have any questions, post here, it doesnt have to be IPT. But any tracker. If your willing to go the extra mile, I am willing to see you at the end of the mile.

Love you so much right now. <3

I thought it was a decent site. I pretty much kept a 2:1 ratio the whole time I was member. It is not that difficult to share double what you take

Back