Iptorrent Invites

Greetings all!
I am looking for a Demonoid Alternative. I just move up from 3M/768k DSL to a 20Mb comcast connection. I was so excited to try it out and leave it rocking. My old upload was so slow that I never got the chance to really rock my ratio up and was looking forward to it. So if someone could PM me an invite I really would appreciate it.

That Effen Dude

Hey guys. I loved Demonoid, and had a good ratio, but now I have nothing. I would appreciate an invite to a nice alternative. Thanks.

Looking for an invite as well. No data cap so I can seed for a long time. So sad about Demonoid. :(

Can someone help me with an invite? Long time Waffles, Oink and Demonoid user here...

Can i get a HD Movie/Anime tracker invite please? I have a dedicated seedbox and am good on keeping things on the DL.

Send me a PM and I'll respond with my email!

Thanks for looking!

I was infracted once before for "Encouraging Piracy" but we are allowed to have threads like this?....lol

Anyway..

I have torrentleech invites I would trade for a music tracker like what.cd or waffles

i join to party request

thanks!

and
i know one website is brown light color.........

Demonoid refugee looking for a new home. Not a leeching scum, had a 2.0 ratio on Demonoid.

I usually seed for a few days at 500KB/s up on demonoid, looking for a new home as well. May I have an invite as well?

I'd like an invite. 3 Megs upstream, and my computer stays on 24/7, so I can seed like a mofo.

Another Demonoid refugee. My box seeds all day, very positive ratio always. If you've got an invite to spare I'd appreciate it.

oops, as it turns out I have iptorrent and a fairly positive ratio. Please ignore me.

Last edited:
I was a Demonoid follower, but now theyre gone. :(

Please send me an invite.

Thanks so much.

Back