Iptorrent Invites

I'd rather check the temperature of red hot iron rivets, rectally, than watch rush hour 3.

Zarathustra[H];1038361682 said:
I thought stuff like this was a major no-no on these forums...

As I recall any discussion of piracy or the tools to do so was an instant ban, and based on reviews of iptorrents there is no challenging the fact that piracy is what it's primarily used for:

the most seeding torrents:
ipseedxc0.gif

Has this policy changed?

Who uses a torrent for pirated material? Torrents are perfectly fine :cool:

Zarathustra[H];1038361682 said:
I thought stuff like this was a major no-no on these forums...

As I recall any discussion of piracy or the tools to do so was an instant ban, and based on reviews of iptorrents there is no challenging the fact that piracy is what it's primarily used for:

the most seeding torrents:
snip

Has this policy changed?

*cough* snitch *cough* :D

Just a quick question, can this tracker be managed off a home connection, or does one need to invest in a seedbox? I've found that unless the tracker provides a healthy dose of free-leach items, managing your ratio with a home connection isn't feasible.

Just a quick question, can this tracker be managed off a home connection, or does one need to invest in a seedbox? I've found that unless the tracker provides a healthy dose of free-leach items, managing your ratio with a home connection isn't feasible.

I always seed off of my home connection, and never disconnect any torrent until I have exceeded 2 times my download. Even then I let it run until I need the bandwidth.

I currently have one torrent (a community made map for RO2) that I have seeded 32x my download. Why would you ever need a seed box?

Yea, no need for a private seed box. They supply plenty of free leeches to make sure you can keep up :)

IPT's system for invites has changed recently, so those with invites are going to be running out soon unless they're VIPs or Uploaders. :S

IPT's system for invites has changed recently, so those with invites are going to be running out soon unless they're VIPs or Uploaders. :S

Yea, appears to be about a week left until the invite system changes to only being for VIP's and U/L'ers.

Looking for an invite as well.

I don't know much about this, can someone link some information on this. (VPN's for instance)

I'd like an Invite if anyone has one, I can reciprocate with an invite to another tracker. I'm a constant seeder, who maintains a 3 to 1 or better ratio at all the trackers I'm a member of.

If anyone has a spare invite I'd appreciate it. My system runs 24 hrs/day seeding back anything I take. 2:1 ratio minimum usually much higher. Thanks!

Man, I feel bad now. All dried up on invites and won't be getting any more due to the new regs. Sorry guys :/

They have recently changed their invite system. ATM there are no invites being generated, & any that were around as of Feb. 25 were voided.

I'd appreciate one. I have experience on private trackers and always seed to 2x. PM/post here to have me send my email.

Looking for an invite, have torrentday if interested.

Edit: Got one thanks!

Last edited:
Back