IPS or VA 32" Monitor with Little or No Anti-glare Coating

solaris54

2[H]4U
I have read many of the posts on here about monitors this size. I have not been able to get much information about the Anti-glare coating on the various monitors.
The Dell U3014 that I'm using right now has anti-glare coating but is not too bad.
The monitor that I am looking for is not for gaming. I just want to find a good quality IPS or VA monitor. Do not want a curved monitor.

SO I have seen Benq, Asus, Viewsonic, Gigabyte monitors mentioned. Which of these is know for the lighter Anti-glare coating?
Is there a later model Dell that meets this criteria?

Your comments would be appreciated.

Didn't own any of your list, LG is on the light side though (almost glossy actually), at least the screens I owned from them lately. Between IPS and VA I would stick to IPS, was dissapointed by all VA monitors I owned (they all had ghosting issues on some even visible in the browser while scrolling).

Didn't own any of your list, LG is on the light side though (almost glossy actually), at least the screens I owned from them lately. Between IPS and VA I would stick to IPS, was dissapointed by all VA monitors I owned (they all had ghosting issues on some even visible in the browser while scrolling).

Yes I have an old Samsung 305t 30" with the VA screen. In comparison the IPS type screen does seem to look better.

Last edited:
I have found a couple of monitors with very light anti glare.
BenQ EW3280U (32″ 60Hz IPS, 3840 x 2160)
ASUS PA32UCX-PK (32″ 60Hz IPS, 3840 x 2160)

The Asus is very pricy.

Back