Ipod: Worth 400 dollars?

I have thought about getting an mp3 player for some time now, and I hear that Ipods really kick out the jams. Yay or nay on Ipods?

Yay but unless you have thousands of mp3's you might want to get the 15 gig or look around for an older one, my brothers friend has a 10giger he got for christmas and has completely filled it up and he still has alot of mp3's still on his HD! So if your like him "Bigger is better"

Originally posted by Mike the r1pz00r
I have thought about getting an mp3 player for some time now, and I hear that Ipods really kick out the jams. Yay or nay on Ipods?
One word of advice - it is "iPod", not "Ipods".

Originally posted by fibroptikl
One word of advice - it is "iPod", not "Ipods".

One word of advice- loosen up, I was just referring to multiple iPod. thus, iPods. Sorry I capitalzed the I instead of the P.

Originally posted by Mike the r1pz00r
One word of advice- loosen up, I was just referring to multiple iPod. thus, iPods. Sorry I capitalzed the I instead of the P.
I know you were referring to multiple iPod's, I was simply correcting you on the spelling.

And yes to the iPod. It rules.

Yes. definately buy the ipod. it's pure style and the sound quality is brilliant as well. I own the 30gb one and some people complain about the weight, but no other player has so much 'presence'

If your absolute concern is with sound quality, I'd advise you that there are other units with cleaner and more dynamic sound that the iPod.

For example the Creative NX and the iRiver.

I heard that when the batteries die, it costs like $200 to replace or something.

good quality though, probably the best out there atm.

Back