Ipod, AthlonXP, Honda XR250R, PDA, DFI, RV/Motorhome!!! Check it out

thecarguy

Limp Gawd
Well gentlemen/women, I've got quite an abstract list of items for sale today.

All prices are completely negotiable, and I can provide 5 megapixel pictures of ANY product listed.

First up, some more ordinary material.

-----AthlonXP-M 2400+, I got it to 2420 MHz, never above 1.8 volts, never above 50 degrees C. Never modded. It's an older model, but I only used it for about 2 solid months before my motherboard crapped out on me. I ended up just getting a new mobo+CPU combo. AQYFA 0343WPMW stepping. 60 dollars shipped -----

-----DFI Infinity Ultra nForce2 Ultra motherboard. Socket A. It's been working intermittently for months, I'm sure some DFI wizard could snatch it up and make it run, but I just don't have the time or skill required. In any case, I'll sell you the motherboard and its box, nothing more. Make me an offer, I really want to get this thing off my hands. I would say 15 dollars shipped.-----

Now I'll move out of computer components.

-----3rd Generation 15 GB Apple iPod. I'm selling this unit for a friend, because he really didn't use it enough. He got an iPod becase everybody else was getting an iPod, so he never really used it a lot. It has a faux brushed back aluminum panel that looks absolutely gorgeous. Of course, this unit comes with EVERY retail piece. Manual, original box, EVERY cable, everything. New unopened earbuds are coming in the mail. As an added bonus, this iPod ships with full iPod Armor, which retails for 60 dollars alone. We'll even add another pair of Sony MDR-Q55 headphones. This would make an excellent iPod Mini alternative. We can format it...or leave it unformatted :D . We're willing to let this baby go for 275 shipped-----

-----BRAND NEW, PDA. A friend recently had his PDA go bad. He sent it back on warrantee, now he can basically get back any similarly priced PDA he wants. You say which PDA you want, we'll get it to you, for less than retail price. Here are some of the options: Zire 72, Zire 71, Tungsten E, Tungsten T2. Choose the PDA, we'll get it to you for 190 dollars, shipped-----

Now we get even more abstract.

I'm not going into huge detail on these items because I honestly think they will not sell on tech forums.

I have a 2000 Honda XR250R that I have to let go to get a car. PM me if you like teh bikes :p

I also have a 1988 Dolphin A-Class 27 foot motorhome with a Chevy 454 motor and less than 35,000 miles.

If you guys don't want these items, they'll go on eBay, I just thought I'd offer my favorite community first. I only have 1 heatware under th3c4rguy, because I don't sell that often, but I have some rep under janem23 on eBay. PM me if you are interested, I can work almost anything out, all prices are flexible.

Thanks for stopping by,

thecarguy

Haha alright, you got me. Here are some prices.

OK, for the bike.

The KBB suggested retail price is 2640. The KBB suggested trade in price is 1780. That average of those two figures is about 2200. Since this bike has Renthal bars, a CEET seat, brand new filter, oil changed every 300 miles, garage kept, I'd say it would be 2400.

However, I just busted a fork-seal, so the bike has been dorment for a while. I would sell it for 2400 dollars all fixed up. You could buy it in its current condition (bad hand guards, loose clutch lever, busted fork seal) and negotiate with me about what you think the price should be.

On to the RV.

This is a 1988 Dolphin 2740. It is 27 feet in length. It has less than 35,000 miles, no typo. It is powered by a Chevy carburated 454 ci (7.4 liter) big block. It's equipped with a retractable awning, gas/electric refridgerator, 13 inch color TV with DVD player, Flex-A-Lite seats in the front, 7 seat belts, a top mounted airconditioner/heater, another propane powered heater that puts out over 10,000 BTUs, fold out couch bed, fold down table bed, double bed in the back. We slept 7 people in it. It has a full fiberglass body, but the paint is a little lacking. Glass is perfect, interior is perfect. It has a shower/bathroom, 40 gallon freshwater tank, 40 gallon greywater tank, 40 gallon blackwater tank. Huge propane tank. Recently we had all the ball joints replaced, the tires replaced, the shocks replaced (with Bilstein), the airbags replaced, the radio redone, the A/C unit replaced, and added the DVD player. All this thing could use are a new convection/microwave oven (this one is doesn't work well at all), a mild engine tune, and a wax-job. I can take 5 megapixel pics of it when the snow stops coming down. If you have any more questions, PM me.

could i get some pics of that motorhome? i am going sking in colorado in about a week, and that could make for a very fun roadtrip back to ct :)

my email is zacjackson @ gmail.com

Back