iPhone X tonight! Who’s pre-ordering ( or trying to lol )

for fucks sake, i was online at 1150PM PST and refreshed and refreshed and refreshed until I could get my order in for a white 256GB ATT phone and likely because they couldn't get ATT servers to respond quick enough I am waiting for mine between the 17th and the 24th of november.

Got my UPS tracking # from T-Mobile!

Friday delivery confirmed!! Anddddddddd i placed my order around 1:20am, miracle or what? lol

I've been following the thread on Reddit, and it's basically random as to who has shipping info now. There are people that ordered in the first 5 minutes that don't have anything and people that ordered at 8am that have it. I got my order in about 30 minutes before you did, and I don't have anything yet. I'm not worried though. I'm sure I'll get it Friday just like everyone else that ordered around my time.

for fucks sake, i was online at 1150PM PST and refreshed and refreshed and refreshed until I could get my order in for a white 256GB ATT phone and likely because they couldn't get ATT servers to respond quick enough I am waiting for mine between the 17th and the 24th of november.

Damn, that sucks. I was CERTAIN that i was totally f***** and would be getting it 30-60 days later by the time my order actually went through.

I've been following the thread on Reddit, and it's basically random as to who has shipping info now. There are people that ordered in the first 5 minutes that don't have anything and people that ordered at 8am that have it. I got my order in about 30 minutes before you did, and I don't have anything yet. I'm not worried though. I'm sure I'll get it Friday just like everyone else that ordered around my time.

I get what your saying but i dont know about it being random as to who has shipping info or not. There was numerous reports that it was totally sold out 5-10 minutes in. I tried and tried and tried (updated the thread as i was getting annoyed at nothing working lol) finally gave up. One last shot in bed around 1:30 and BAM. Went through perfectly and got day 1 delivery. WTF? lol

I got 1 from ATT and one from Apple at 12:15PST? delivers both friday.
Seemed to be the easiest iphone pre-order yet.

Got mine all set up. I have to say, I am loving the size of this phone. It is the perfect blend of big screen in a small body. It also absolutely flies.

Back