iPhone X tonight! Who’s pre-ordering ( or trying to lol )

Discussion in 'Apple Products' started by bizzmeister, Oct 27, 2017.

1. gigatexal

gigatexal [H]ardness Supreme

for fucks sake, i was online at 1150PM PST and refreshed and refreshed and refreshed until I could get my order in for a white 256GB ATT phone and likely because they couldn't get ATT servers to respond quick enough I am waiting for mine between the 17th and the 24th of november.

2. bpizzle1

bpizzle1 2[H]4U

I've been following the thread on Reddit, and it's basically random as to who has shipping info now. There are people that ordered in the first 5 minutes that don't have anything and people that ordered at 8am that have it. I got my order in about 30 minutes before you did, and I don't have anything yet. I'm not worried though. I'm sure I'll get it Friday just like everyone else that ordered around my time.

3. bizzmeister

bizzmeister [H]ard|Gawd

Damn, that sucks. I was CERTAIN that i was totally f***** and would be getting it 30-60 days later by the time my order actually went through.

I get what your saying but i dont know about it being random as to who has shipping info or not. There was numerous reports that it was totally sold out 5-10 minutes in. I tried and tried and tried (updated the thread as i was getting annoyed at nothing working lol) finally gave up. One last shot in bed around 1:30 and BAM. Went through perfectly and got day 1 delivery. WTF? lol

4. Jasonx82

Jasonx82 [H]ardness Supreme

I got 1 from ATT and one from Apple at 12:15PST? delivers both friday.
    Seemed to be the easiest iphone pre-order yet.

5. gigatexal

Gtfo jk I’m happy for you just jealous.

6. spencers

spencers Gawd

7. bpizzle1

bpizzle1 2[H]4U

Got mine all set up. I have to say, I am loving the size of this phone. It is the perfect blend of big screen in a small body. It also absolutely flies.

8. gigatexal

that is one sexy ass phone. Is that an apple leather case?

9. spencers

spencers Gawd

Yep! Saddle leather. Here's a couple more pics and a comparison between a well patina'd 6S saddle leather case.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

gigatexal likes this.