iPhone stolen need to find MAC Address

Ety

Limp Gawd
My iPhone was stolen a few weeks ago, I know who did it but I haven't been able to prove it. I went War Driving past his house and found 3 Apple MAC Addresses. But I need to find my iPhone's MAC address to get the police and school to do anything about it. Would the MAC address be saved within the backup files on my computer? The MAC address are 00:0D:93:81:C1:40, 00:0D:93:85:6A:09, and 00:03:93:25:FD:73. I believe it is probably the last one, are any of the address similar to anyone's iPhones? This guy has stolen at least 5 iPods that I know of, and someone he was helping last year was caught with 8 iPods, about $500 in cash and a bunch of cell phones. I really want to put an end to it.

I confronted the person today, he at first denied it, throwing down papers I handed him saying it's been successfully traced, then I told him if that's the way he wants to play, I'll play along. He asked what are you going to do about it, I said you'll see, he said he was looking forward to it. The idiot's Facebook is filled with pics of him stoned ect, so I made sure his coach and principal have copies.

By what you're saying it seems your iPhone is unlocked right?
Aren't MAC address' saved on your routers logs? That is if you used your router to use the wireless. ( I honestly believe this is how it's done seeing as I've never touched an iPhone... not available in Canada yet :( )
And by what you are saying it seems you are still in high school? Just do it the high school way, go up to him and take it back. It's not like he's going to call the cops and tell them you took back something that is yours. ( that is if he really took it from you )
And him being high really has nothing to do with him taking your iPhone, all you are doing is causing trouble... ultimately for yourself, cause when he gets mad... guess what else he might steal. j/k

...did you look at the iphone box? Also maybe contact AT&T for your imei number.

Back